Home

Psychic Pass Coverage (Video) - Incorporating a Read-and-React Defense

This is a discussion on Psychic Pass Coverage (Video) - Incorporating a Read-and-React Defense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #17
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Psychic Pass Coverage (Video) - Incorporating a Read-and-React Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by To_Trill_Too_View209
Since i have seen this similar topic I'm gunna tell you how to fix this since we are able to edited player before and after starting a dynasty all u have to do is go through all the team roster and edited the DB LB DE DT Play Recognition cause if u go look at there PRC. EA has them playing like god so if you the following tweak this sure give a some what realistic play.....so here we go

All - American Diff

DE - 60
DT - 60
LB - 60
CB - 70
S - 70

Heisman Diff

DE - 55
DT - 55
LB - 65
CB - 65
S - 65

There You Go Have Fun!!!!
Yeah, there's no way that's going to happen.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #18
Rookie

To_Trill_Too_View209's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Yeah, there's no way that's going to happen.
Oh really so you like the cpu running you WR's Route's and filling box with 8 man when u pick a pass or run play?
Ncaa FB: Usc Trojans
Old 07-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

Quote:
Oh really so you like the cpu running you WR's Route's and filling box with 8 man when u pick a pass or run play?
No, I don't. That's why I didn't buy the game this year. Rented it for 5 days and took it back last night.

Last edited by Pokes404; 07-18-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #20
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strings74
Sweet, so all we have to do is edit the entire defense on every team ever. Sounds like a great solution.

Yeah, there's pretty much no way on earth I'm bothering to do this.

It's just so frustrating. I was actually getting angry last night playing the game, as embarrassing as that is to admit. You can't tout the realism of the game and destroy the illusion so blatantly.

I really hope this thing gets patched.
Not to mention that but it's worthless on Dynasty since you get new players with higher stats on that category.

We shouldn't have to go through that much to fix something that the developers should have taken care of.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #21
Rookie

To_Trill_Too_View209's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
No, I don't. That's why I didn't buy the game this year. Rented it for 5 days and took it back last night.
Hahahahaha wow
Ncaa FB: Usc Trojans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #22
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

Quote:
Hahahahaha wow
I guess I'm missing out on the joke. I've grown tired of seeing the same fundamental problems in the game year after year. I didn't think there were enough improvements made to my main areas of concern to warrant a purchase. So, I chose not to spend my money on it. If that makes me some kind of fool, then so be it.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 19

Since the defense is set based on the plays you pick, maybe this is the year to audible more. If I can't complete passes at a realistic percentage, I guess I am just going to have to scramble more.

I wish DBs did have eyes. As is they just drop into zones or mirror routes.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
I have seen this on varsity. YES varsity, I created a thread called second season difficulty because in my second season all this has escalated making offense a chore. Every pass attempt there are two defenders there. I called posts routes, go routes, slants, and hook ins. They all are the same. This from a person who has played every ncaa football since ncaa 96.
Oh, good, it's not just me. I was 12-2 in my first season as an OC at a MAC school and I'm 0-5 in my second. I can barely run because they jump the snap and blitz. When I hard count, my OL always jumps. When I get a long run, it's always called back for holding. I try to pass to the outside on a blitz and there are always two defenders there to tackle him. I pass over the middle and the LBs jump 6 feet in the air and 10 feet laterally from a still position to knock the ball down. If I pass deep when the receiver has a step on the corner, the corner speeds up and the safety comes over even faster to make it double coverage. And when there is an open receiver, the QB decides to throw it out of bounds. It's all incredibly frustrating. It was fun and challenging the first season. This season it just seems like the CPU is messing with me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »