Home

Defensive backs run better routes then WRs?

This is a discussion on Defensive backs run better routes then WRs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Defensive backs run better routes then WRs?

Seems like on deep balls, the safety or DBs seem to always have a better line directly to the ball and deflect it. Hell I even dropped the Pass Coverage Slider to 0 and it still is insane compared to years before...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
MVP

Shibito's Arena

Re: Defensive backs run better routes then WRs?

I just upp'd QB accuracy a little and it seems to help get to ball over the CB's and safety's. Still have to watch out for the LB's though.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Here's to hoping NCAA'13's focus is the WR/DB interaction. WRs need to behave better, DBs need to be slightly less psychic, the players NEED to interact... and EA needs to put Pass Interference in the game instead of just a slider for it...

Or... if EA can show me ONE college football game in which there wasn't at least one pass interference penalty called, I'll quit complaining about PI.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
MVP

Shibito's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Here's to hoping NCAA'13's focus is the WR/DB interaction. WRs need to behave better, DBs need to be slightly less psychic, the players NEED to interact... and EA needs to put Pass Interference in the game instead of just a slider for it...

Or... if EA can show me ONE college football game in which there wasn't at least one pass interference penalty called, I'll quit complaining about PI.
Agreed, out of 15-20 games I've played with 8-9 minute quarters. I've had 1 defensive pass interference called, and about 50 missed calls of defensive pass interference. The backs stop the WR's from getting to the spot a LOT just by running infront of them.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor4932
Seems like on deep balls, the safety or DBs seem to always have a better line directly to the ball and deflect it. Hell I even dropped the Pass Coverage Slider to 0 and it still is insane compared to years before...
Based on the other thread, try playing with the default unnamed rosters and see if this still exists.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »