Home

***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH

This is a discussion on ***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #25
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: ***MAJOR** ROAD TO GLORY GLITCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
The Madden team is completely different from the NCAA team. They have their issues too, but nowhere near what issues are found on the NCAA game year after year.

The Madden team has improved greatly, and I'd pay $60 for their game no problem.

Umm not much of a diferent team since they share the same core engine programmers. And they share the same QA testers as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Umm not much of a diferent team since they share the same core engine programmers. And they share the same QA testers as well.
However you look it, Madden trumps NCAA. The Madden team is going forward, while NCAA takes steps back. They just need to bring a new dev team for NCAA and start fresh.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #27
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
The amount of bugs and glitches this series has never ceases to amaze me.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #28
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree turnover is needed - first off how a development/QA team with a track record such as we have seen is allowed to keep their jobs is beyond me. They need to blow up the team and blow up the current code base and start from scratch and when it gets done it gets done - because as we have seen time and again they "fix" one thing and break 10 others.

Ben should offer his resignation from the project.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 32
I agree, Ben needs to go..
Old 07-23-2011, 10:39 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 31

I wouldnt mind if they pushed the release date back to mid-August at all. But is that really going to help or are we then going to be waiting until mid-Sept for that first big patch that fixes the game killing bugs. Release date isnt the problem. They should carry the game over from 11 and build on it. The same thing shouldnt have to be patched more than once, for example. I read somewhere a while back about how EA goes through their testing and finds the bugs, but doesnt have time to fix them before release or something along those lines.

They need to stop adding new things and just perfect what they already have. There are some issues that have been in the game for years, like if the home team during a nuetral game loses, it counts as a home loss. Fix it, and only fix it once.

Every game has flaws, bugs, glitches, etc. But the ones that this SERIES, not just this game, SERIES has had over the years are just WAAAY over the line.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #31
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I agree, Ben needs to go..
Normally, in most cases, id be with you guys. But in this economy, id never want someone to lose their job.

Now, a demotion on the other hand............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #32
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Congratulations. You all have taken what could have been an informative thread on a glitch, and turned it into a bunch of what are supposed to be mature posters whining.

Thread locked. Report it in the Bugs/Glitch thread. I don't want to see it outside of that thread again.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »