Home

VTECH SCHEDULE

This is a discussion on VTECH SCHEDULE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
VTECH SCHEDULE

I have tried two different VTECH seasns and everytime in the second season it has me playing Boston College the same week as another opponent. Its it only lets you play one of the games then it will determine the winner of the other game. its always Oct 6 but the boston college game says Oct 20 until you get to the 6th to find out you have two games. This problem has killed to great dynasties with my favorite team. I dont know if any other teams are like this but this is crazy and i hope they fix broken conference schedules like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 02:17 AM   #2
Rookie

flip2101's Arena

OVR: 1
Angry Re: VTECH SCHEDULE

This all so happened to me in my VaTech Dynasty it had me scheduled to play Nc State week 7 when it should be BC and had me scheduled to play BC week 9 but says its my bye week. I just loaded my previous save and edited conferences i moved BC to the Big East and West Virginia to ACC then i went into preseason schedule and was able to remove the BC game on week 9 where its glitched.

Last edited by flip2101; 07-25-2011 at 02:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »