Home

Problems running the option.

This is a discussion on Problems running the option. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 01:48 AM   #41
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Problems running the option.

Yeah I definitely had a lot of success in prior years and DO know how to read the different options as I'm running it. BUT I really think it's an awareness problem with my FB blocking. HOWEVER I definitely intend to get good with it again and it is my favorite type of offense to run historically (Air Force playbook is my fav), so here's to hoping!

I guess I'll have to look for more options inside the tackles (which was unheard of in previous games), you could get just OUTSIDE the tackle and get some yards but I'll have to dig a little bit deeper, and maybe stop running LOAD Options that pretty much force me to hit the edge for success. Also to someone else's post, my QB does get tired as soon as he runs ONCE-- but he's not a true scrambler (even though he has respectable speed attr), and I doubt the same holds true for the Denard Robinson's of the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »