Home

Interesting little surprise I found in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Interesting little surprise I found in Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
Rookie

MathisJones's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Interesting little surprise I found in Dynasty Mode

I simmed & saw EJ Manuel of Florida State had gone up 5 points throughout the season. See, this would be cool if it was limited to Head Coaches who had experience with certain positions (Jimbo is widely considered a GREAT Quarterback coach), but it sounds like it's everywhere.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:14 PM   #18
MVP

I see people cant enjoy crap on here somebody always has to sim a season or 2 to find issues....me i like it
Old 07-31-2011, 12:58 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

I've noticed some in-season progression, but the only attribute that ever goes up is Awareness. I don't know what makes it go up, but it seems like if a player has a good game (not sure what the threshold for "good" is) then they gain 1 point in AWR. It was there last year too. Last year I had a Sophomore WR on my TB team with 73 AWR when I started the Dynasty, by the end of the 1st year he finished 2nd in Heisman voting (something like 90-95 receptions, 1600+ yards and 20-25 TDs) and his AWR had gone up to 85 over the course of the season.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
Rookie

I noticed awareness goes up as well. I'm pretty sure last years game was the same. It makes sense. The more a player plays the more aware he becomes. If my freshman corner begins with 55 awareness and I start him for the whole season, his experience should translate into improved awareness as he plays games. Even if he has bad games he shouldn't lose awareness. Maybe a confidence rating could go down, I think madden had one of those but not awareness.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
I hope it works right in OD because it would be great to get those boost before the season was over and it was bowl time.

Get Down or Lay Down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #22
Rookie

IrishNDFan's Arena

I wonder if a player could regress? It would be cool if EA added in a player who, for example, eats too much and gets slower and heavier.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #23
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Old 08-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #24
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3

Sure it varies for everyone but I put in two good seasons with central michigans QB who is decent and no progression at all. Looked at ball state QB awful numbers and had progressed. Was a little baffled at that. If you put up good numbers your guy should progress a little that simple. And I wont even say players should digress, I'm sure that would get messed up something awful haha.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »