Home

Should I keep trying to validate the rosters?

This is a discussion on Should I keep trying to validate the rosters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Should I keep trying to validate the rosters?

I've been trying to create an online dynasty using the community rosters. I've been trying for a couple of days (peak and non-peak times). Every attempt ends at 66% with the message "online dynasty servers are not available". I did try the Fairdale Kings roster with the same result. My only success has been using the the default rosters with generated names. I'm not using a Team Builder, so that's not an issue.

I realize this is a known issue, and I've read through the threads where it has been discussed. Unfortunately, I still don't have enough information to know how to proceed. I've only run across a couple of people who say they have been successful validating custom rosters. So few testify of success that I'm skeptical of their results.

My questions are as follows...

1. Have you been able to use the community rosters to create your online dynasty?

2. If so, how long did it take you to get them validated?

3. Is there anything I can do to increase my chance of success?

I'm basically trying to decide if I'm going to throw in the towel on authentic rosters and settle for fake names.

Thank you for you help.

Last edited by WhiteFluffyBunnies; 07-30-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »