Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #57
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: patch update

While the fixes listed are good, it's really really aggravating that deep balls are most likely going to remain an almost guarantee play. This is just too big of an issue to miss. What happens when the game is on the line with 3 seconds left and you have to hurl a hail mary to try and tie or win the game? I guess you get to succeed 90% of the time, instead of the most likely 3% chance you have in real life. Kind of sad. I just don't understand how things like this can be seen by playing 3 games and are missed during testing. It just blows my mind. I mean this is such an obvious issue. It's not like the player tendencies where you have to actually dig deep into the game to see the issue. This is a gameplay issue that is so easy to see by just playing a couple games.

I will say that it sounds like the defense is going to react better to the QB user runs on called passing plays. I know when I use Denard Robinson (or for that matter any QB) I can get 10 yards running on a called passing play almost every time because the CPU defense just doesn't react at all to the QB running the football.

The worst of it all is that normally games only have 2 patches. I've heard that a 3rd patch costs a butt load of money so games very rarely put out a 3rd patch. I very highly doubt any of the other issues get fixed because of this.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 08-02-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #58
Rookie

PLACT15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

Can you edit ratings on dynasty now too?
Old 08-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #59
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Awesome list. Can't wait for it to drop. It will be like release day all over again.
2nd...i can't wait
Old 08-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #60
Banned

bzehrt24's Arena

OVR: 0

Man, I was looking forward to seeing

Audio
-Fixed the stadium sounds, crowd noise, and crowd reactions. It should no longer sound like you are watching 9 year olds playing flag football.

Darnit....

But seriously, did anyone watch the "New Features" videos in the NCAA 12 demo? Where Kirk boasts, "Small crowds will sound like small crowds. Big crowds will sound loud, just listen to this crowd," and it literally sounds amazing. Oh well, looks like they aren't going to do anything about that, let alone even acknowledge it.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #61
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Good to see they made it so the hard work the roster makers did won't be in vain. Hopefully it fixes the freezing issues myself and others were having before I traded it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #62
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

this list is fine and dandy, but still no graphical fixes or audio fixes? Wow...come on guys how did you leave that stuff out? Especially with Custom Stadium sounds not working correctly.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #63
Rookie

jaytay10's Arena

OVR: 3

I am hoping they put a fix in for the limit on the number of moves you can make with conference realignment. I haven't hit the limit yet, but i am having a blast making huge, sweeping changes to everything and would be bummed if I had to stop because of that limitation.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
The only problem I have is that the game released with these many issues. Love the game but this is just unacceptable.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »