Home

OD Currently Unavailable

This is a discussion on OD Currently Unavailable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
OD Currently Unavailable

I didn't see anyone mentioning this today, but is anyone able to advance their online dynasty on PS3 today?

I've been trying off and on for about 8 hours now and it gets all the way through the advance before saying "Online Dynasty is currently unavailable. Would you like to try again or exit and try again later?"

I have no problem getting on the dynasty or doing any of that, it advances all the way, gets to the end and says that. When I exit and reopen, it isn't advanced.

So is this a server thing today? Is it happening to anyone else? Or did I run into one of the glitches that kills the OD?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Re: OD Currently Unavailable

I know we shouldn't bump threads, but I am just wondering if anyone has successfully advanced their PS3 online dynasty today. If someone has, then it is obviously a problem with my individual OD and we'll obviously need to restart.

Again, sorry for bumping but I'm having a hard time believing it is the servers now and just wanted to check if anyone has had an OD advance today.

Thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Re: OD Currently Unavailable

I'm playing NCAA 12' on PS3 and both 8/7/11 & 8/8/11 I keep getting the problem connecting to the online dynasty.

???

anyone have any ideas on this problem .. TIA
Old 08-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was also getting this yesterday.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3
For what it's worth my 360 dynasty was doing the same thing this time last week and as of this past weekend it was working again. Perhaps the ps3 servers are getting some work done.

---
- USDA Approved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Well, it is still frozen today. I tried transferring commish duties to another owner and he couldn't advance it either.

We tried making another online dynasty just to see if the servers were the problem and had no problem advancing it. So it has to be the existing dynasty just got infected with one of those glitches. I didn't think they occurred during the year, only advancing to post-season. We'll keep trying it every day or so, but looks like we'll have to restart.

Luckily it was only Week 11 of Year 1, but that is 11 weeks that are wasted and I was pretty excited to use my class, especially the 6'8" 250 pound B speed tight end. Guess it won't matter.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
I advanced online, via the web today around noon or so.

360 here though.

Havent touched it since.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Works fine for me on PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »