Home

Finding JUCOs

This is a discussion on Finding JUCOs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Finding JUCOs

There are same very good JUCO's. I've been fortunate enough to stumble upon 2 DE's rated in the 80's (you can tell they'll be good by their skill ratings).

Any tips out there on finding JUCO's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Finding JUCOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Le Tigre
There are same very good JUCO's. I've been fortunate enough to stumble upon 2 DE's rated in the 80's (you can tell they'll be good by their skill ratings).

Any tips out there on finding JUCO's.
Not really....a generated CPU recruiting list is random so u can't really say *if i restart my dynasty with a new recruiting list, i will find xxx JUCO's*...I have never landed any myself but i do agree they do have good skills
Old 08-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

I target 2 and 3 star JUCO's for the first 2 years when i am rebuilding programs. Unfortunately there is not an option to search for just JUCO's.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I target 2 and 3 star JUCO's for the first 2 years when i am rebuilding programs. Unfortunately there is not an option to search for just JUCO's.
the JUCO's that i find, most of em are 4* and they're not interested in poor lil Colorado
Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Heh jucos... When I am looking at recruits, and I am in the 2 star and I see this guy with good ratings, I always get excited... But then I realize he is a juco so.... eh... Still good but I only get 2 years with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
Heh jucos... When I am looking at recruits, and I am in the 2 star and I see this guy with good ratings, I always get excited... But then I realize he is a juco so.... eh... Still good but I only get 2 years with him.
It's part of the reason why the JUCO recruits do come in with higher ratings. They have less time to increase their attributes and most teams recruit JUCO players to come in and play right away to fill holes for a year or two.
But... if it's real, you'll feel it.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #7
Rookie

ram124's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I really wish there was a way to search for them specifically too. Still, I find some pretty good 2 * guys in the 75-78 range that have really helped me when rebuilding.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #8
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram124
I really wish there was a way to search for them specifically too. Still, I find some pretty good 2 * guys in the 75-78 range that have really helped me when rebuilding.
I know. I would love to be able to have just JUCO's come up in a search feature. It would make it so much easier when I take over a new team. It takes me several hours to set up my recruiting when I have to look for JUCO's manually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »