Home

Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

This is a discussion on Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

[quote=tacosaban;2042734776]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country

How bout they not focus on a new game at all. Fix this game and add in a few things via patch, tuners, whatever and offer up a roster update in 2012 and brake out a new game in 2013. I mean is 2012 really 60 dollars better than 2011?
I agree...2012 needs some work before 2013 is even a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Ask him to please consider putting an option into this game or next years, to where you can TURN OFF SEASON SHOWDOWN. I dont care for it as I see it as one of the most pointless, cheesy features every. Id like to be able to play NCAA while being signed in online, and not have to deal with Season Showdown freezing up my game while trying to update SS or giving me points for taking a knee.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:56 AM   #67
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

I think everything pretty much has been covered in the first 6-7 pages of this thread.

But if you don't mind giving him a piece of advice, tell him I know of a way he can make his life much easier and eminently less stressful in late July and August:

Just send early copies of the game (alpha, beta, gamma, whatever the hell they're called) to a select few OS members. I bet there's people here who can identify about 95 percent of the bugs in the game in about an hour.

This would save them many headaches and prove financially prudent, because EA's quality control department and testers -- if there is such a thing -- clearly are stealing from the company.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 08-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #68
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

#1. Can the formation package selection be fixed? Right now, there is either a lack of sensitivity with the right stick or merely a VERY small range of the right stick that the game responds to. This is especially frustrating on defense, where you only have 10 seconds to pick a play.

#2. The depth chart putting the best overall player instead of the best players at a particular position in order. It must be fixed. Please.

#3. Fix the clipping issues with certain mascots, in particular Otto the Orange. He performs acts that an average humanoid being would do but he's short and spherical shaped. It's comical to watch his arms disappear inside his orange.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #69
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1

Ask him why they continue to put out such a joke of a product.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #70
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Here is another good question I thought of ,

Can you in a patch or tuner give us the option of turning chew clock on for the CPU to help give the CPU better TOP?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #71
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Its live now

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #72
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

id bet we dont get any patch news

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »