Home

Has anyone ever ...

This is a discussion on Has anyone ever ... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 04:01 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Has anyone ever ...

made it past the "Online Dynasty is currently unavailable" screen by hitting retry? I know if I hit "exit OD" it will show my stats but not report them. My dilemma is I just won the National Championship with Ole Miss vs Michigan St ... I have pictures of the everything so its not that big of a deal but I caught the commish cheating and we called him out on it so I have a feeling if I restart the game he will be waiting to pounce on me haha. I think Im just gonna goto bed and try agin when I wake .... if my Xbox doesnt take a **** haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Has anyone ever ...

I've had this problem myself on two occasions. After completing a game, at the exit screen when trying to exit, it says something about something not available, or the online dynasty didn't report try again, or exit...

Once I exited it, it shows the score in the online dynasty screen, when I go in the dynasty it shows the score where I would go play the game, and in the dynasty central it shows the score for both users underneath their name, but if you go to the schedule, or the dynasty website, it shows as if the game had never been played.

The problem is when the commish goes to flip the week, the game will sim that game as if it was never played, and the win at this point is just up for grabs... I sure hope they fix this issue. It's just another time waste issue, just like the Madden 11 dropped game issue was.

I sure hope NCAA fixes this issue, has anyone reported it in the fixes thread?
https://youtube.com/@GamingEntertain...m6O_Ib1XywTMwF
---------------------------------------------

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »