Home

Positional WR Depth Charts

This is a discussion on Positional WR Depth Charts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 05:03 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Positional WR Depth Charts

edit: make that a triple post

Last edited by roninho; 08-14-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

Something i think would work great here would be custom packages like they used to have in madden. That way u could have several lineups set for a given formation and could easily choose between them
Old 08-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

There definately needs to be something tied to the style played as well. ie: a triple option B-back is not really a fullback. Air Raid teams have seperate coaches for inside and outside recievers, ect. With so many different styles it would be nice to see them truly incorporated into the depth charts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 01:16 AM   #12
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Formation subs make it worse for rotations because once you do it, that guy is locked in and you can't even use packages to sub guys in and out. I have a ton of formations that I want to use both a giant TE I recruited and a 2nd HB at the same spot depending on the play... but can't because of how the depth chart is done.
how do you even use formation packages when the right stick sensitivity is so wonked? that alone makes me not wanna buy NCAA 12, they haven't fixed this and its ridiculous
Old 08-17-2011, 03:32 AM   #13
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
how do you even use formation packages when the right stick sensitivity is so wonked? that alone makes me not wanna buy NCAA 12, they haven't fixed this and its ridiculous
Haha, I agree. I will push the stick over a couple of times before I start smashing it until I get the sub/switch I want. My right stick is gonna break one of these days.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:51 AM   #14
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

I agree completely with this need. I want speedy/tall guys on my outside and guys with good hands in the middle. This would allow me to ensure that my proper subs come into their proper positions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »