Home

An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now...

This is a discussion on An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #25
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: An example of what Online Dynasties are dealing with right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what you get for not waiting for the patch man. Should have waited.
Right. Waiting until September to start an online dynasty in a game that you bought in July makes perfect sense.

This dynasty was started four days after the game was released. Most of the issues currently plaguing people were not known until a few weeks later. Silly us for thinking that a game that had no major issues last year would play the same this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 04:11 AM   #26
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

When's the patch coming out?

I haven't even put in the game because of all the glitches I IMMEDIATELY heard about here. Yeah, I went out and bought it Day #1 and it's collecting dust. This is very very bad, EA. No excuse at all.

Guess this means Madden won't be a day 1 buy for me. I will wait til December if I have to.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:22 AM   #27
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
When's the patch coming out?

I haven't even put in the game because of all the glitches I IMMEDIATELY heard about here. Yeah, I went out and bought it Day #1 and it's collecting dust. This is very very bad, EA. No excuse at all.

Guess this means Madden won't be a day 1 buy for me. I will wait til December if I have to.
I'm starting to have the same thought process about Madden, even though the Demo won me over with it's graphics.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:07 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That's what you get for not waiting for the patch man. Should have waited.
ODogg, I like a lot of what you say on here, but this is just flat out stupid. While none of the major bugs have hit me even once, you can't tell people it's there fault for choosing to play a mode which is a major selling point of the game. Yes it's a work around, and I agree that people should be more willing to use them (no software is ever truly bug free), but I think you've taken it a little far here.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #29
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Maybe EA should devote a year to just debugging and cleaning up their product. I honestly think it would take that long to do it right. They could hire the Orkin man to be their spokesperson for 2013. "No bugs, guaranteed!"
Old 08-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #30
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido247
I'm starting to have the same thought process about Madden, even though the Demo won me over with it's graphics.

I've said this in another thread, I DO wait on Madden patches before I buy it because of this annual EA S.O.P. bugfest ritual. I just play NCAA longer to fill the void.

Unfortunately, NCAA is the first out and I'm jonesing for some football by July so I get sucked in on this one. But not on Madden. Plus price usually drops by patch release anyway.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 AM   #31
Rookie

RIP GUTT CAPONE's Arena

OVR: 8

PS3 is no gem either, i have lost all of my 7 other OD players due to the freeze after exiting a 9 min qtr game or a highlight upload that freezes and doesnt count the game. Lately, ive noticed crackling and delays from custom stadium sounds that were never there before and the last game i played had a framerate drop early on and the game played choppy until the end. Also, if u force 1080p on the ps3 the game and menu look blurred and worse than 720p. I was considering picking this up for 360 but not after reading this thread. EA isnt getting $120 for this crap from me.

Loving 2k15,
Kinda hating Destiny
Hate NBA live 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #32
Rookie

Drake's Arena

OVR: 1

Yep its ridiculous. The worst one is when you play the game and then it gets simmed. It seems to me that if you check the web site after your game and the score is there but no story, that means that the game did not get uploaded and it will sim. When that happens as commish i can throw the game out and have them replay it if they like but when it happens to me, i have to first transfer the dynasty to someone else, have them throw my game out and then transfer the dynasty back. Its a big joke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »