Home

Defensive Assist

This is a discussion on Defensive Assist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Defensive Assist

For some reason when on defense I can no longer hold A to allow the CPU to assist me on the play. It stopped working completely about a few days ago. I been searching for the setting to turn it back on or something. Can someone help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 03:33 AM   #2
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Defensive Assist

I have also noticed this. I was missing a ton of tackles trying to use (X) to assist, so i stopped and now just use square. It's seems to still work when sacking the quarter back, maybe.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Rookie

majik8ball's Arena

OVR: 1

did you switch to heisman? I don't think defensive assist works on that level... don't quote me but i think it only works from varsity to AA

Thats why we need a physical manual with all the instructions for the functions in the game... but EA wants to save some money and trees
Old 08-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by majik8ball
did you switch to heisman? I don't think defensive assist works on that level... don't quote me but i think it only works from varsity to AA

Thats why we need a physical manual with all the instructions for the functions in the game... but EA wants to save some money and trees
This would explain a lot because it stopped working for me too and I play on Heisman.

But I feel as if it use to work when I played on Heisman? Maybe not.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

ive never used this feature before but i just started a MLB so i may try it out, how does it work? do they make good plays and can u just hop back in whenever u want to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 02:27 AM   #6
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieTokie
I have also noticed this. I was missing a ton of tackles trying to use (X) to assist, so i stopped and now just use square. It's seems to still work when sacking the quarter back, maybe.
before one of my games i think i read a tip thing that said something like pressing x (360) and i think square for ps3, would assist in tackling if your guy was close to the ball carrier, if too far away you would miss the tackle

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »