Home

Who's traded in their copy??

This is a discussion on Who's traded in their copy?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded your copy in????
Yes 65 23.13%
No 216 76.87%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #57
Rookie

Ungee34's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Who's traded in their copy??

Does snapping the game in two so I wouldn't spend another second on the game count????
Old 08-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

NCAA 12 is second worst release I can recall behind NCAA 05 in my opinion, but I'm not going to trade it in. It's still better than madden.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 08-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #59
Rookie

HammerOfGod's Arena

OVR: 0

I pre-ordered it at Gamestop in February, but I still haven't picked it up, and I won't be. I'll just transfer what I spent on NCAA into store credit when I pick up my pre-order of Gears 3.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsontideuA
NCAA 12 is second worst release I can recall behind NCAA 05 in my opinion, but I'm not going to trade it in. It's still better than madden.
Not sure I agree here. NCAA 07, 08, 09, were all worse than 12; just not as buggy. If they fix the major glitches, this game could easily become the best ever. The glitches are what have me hot right now, not the game play.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdog923
I can't play NCAA 12, due to the freezing issues. I can play NCAA 10.

NCAA 10 > NCAA 12.
I've experienced something similar in this year's version. The load in/load out times are dreadful, but I feel this is the best NCAA to appear on the next gen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #62
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm almost convinced to trade in. This is a beautiful game, it's fun to play, etc. But using All-American sliders, today I beat UAB as Georgia Southern 61-14. I expected to win, but come on now. My quarterback had 500+ yards of offense alone. AA is too easy no matter the sliders, and I can't do a thing on Heisman. I almost love this game, but that one blowout just about did it. I have a feeling I may slightly regret trading, but a line has to be drawn.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #63
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I traded mine in a few weeks ago. I was going to keep it and wait for the patch, but then I came to the realization that the problems that exist with this game for me can't be fixed with a patch; the true remedy would require an entire new engine.

In my personal opinion, this game is too "video gamey" for me, and this series always has been. If I was still 19, I probably would still enjoy this game. But at 28, I'm looking for games that can deliver a truly authentic experience. I need the players to move with proper weight and momentum. I need to AI to play within the confines of human abilities. I want to make decisions based on human actions occurring within the game, not scripted video game responses.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #64
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I traded it in two days ago. NCAA 12 disappointed me and I will rent first from now on. From the cpu spread still not working right, little to no player weight/momentum, super swatting LBs, neutered RB moves, no player personality and general stale feeling in the gameplay and commentary I've had enough. I just wasn't having much fun with this title.

Will give Madden a shot at filling the football void. I definitely liked the smoother player control and added player weight on Slow speed in the demo. The passing speeds are toned down and the gameplay felt better. I think the player traits will add much needed personality to the game. I don't feel NCAA has any personality right now. I want big backs to run like big backs, shifty backs to run like shifty backs, great WRs to make great plays and the diversity of college attacks to be represented well. I don't think NCAA 12 does a good job with any of that stuff and I'm tired of waiting for the NCAA team to get it right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »