Home

NCAA 12 EA Chat Transcript from today

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 EA Chat Transcript from today within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #33
Rookie

marcd25's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 12 EA Chat Transcript from today

quit paying to play online..get a PS3. I made the switch. no problems
Dallas Mavericks
Texas Longhorns
Old 08-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #34
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

I get the frustration and share it with all of you but what did Shelley do? She didn't create the game, she isn't working on the patch. She's just doing her job and trying to handle the s*** storm that's being thrown at her (or him these days).

It's fine to take out your frustration on the company by not buying the game. It's another to take it out on a innocent employee that has nothing to do, nor can do anything about the situation. Asking her rhetorical questions about her own employer has nothing to do with a patch or the game. Asking her what's right or wrong does nothing to speed up the patch or make the game more playable.

Last edited by BOSKY!; 08-25-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: further posting
Old 08-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abominatrix
So be a B, and not a C.
I've already invested 60$ into this game man lol no point in selling it back for 20$ then having to buy it back in September for 54.99. No thanks I am good I've waited this long but this waiting game for me and seems like for quite a few other people is getting a little bit to tedious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #36
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSKY!
It's fine to take out your frustration on the company by not buying the game. It's another to take it out on a innocent employee that has nothing to do, nor can do anything about the situation. Asking her rhetorical questions about her own employer has nothing to do with a patch or the game. Asking her what's right or wrong does nothing to speed up the patch or make the game more playable.
i didnt take any frustration out on her, just asked questions etc.. if she cant comment rhetorical questions, then just fire back with a i cant comment on that..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #37
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Ever had to meet a schedule on something really popular? Are you a game developer?
Far from it. If these were true developers they would have had this game checked thoroughly for bugs before its release. Obviously it was not and here we are still in the beta stage of NCAA 12. To be fair the MLB the show team had a patch out within a few weeks for the contract glitch that was in franchise mode and it was just as bad as the game changing tendencies for having named rosters. Sure as hell didn't take them more than two months to fix it.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #38
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I feel like poor Shelly really isn't an expert on NCAA 12... What did you want her to do? Magically make NCAA 12 work perfectly? She told you the Devs are working on it, what else should she have done?

I don't understand peoples logic on this. She works for EA doing customer service for EA products- PERIOD. If she does or doesn't know anything about what she is supporting then her employer (EA)-directly or indirectly failed her, themselves, and most of all the PAYING customer.

Customer service is paid for by you through purchasing the game as a consumer. So you have every right when you purchase a dysfunctional product from EA to call up and complain and hope that customer service does their job to reasonably fix the problem.

Sometimes yelling and screaming works with customer service and sometimes it's counterproductive all depends on the receiving end.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #39
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
I've already invested 60$ into this game man lol no point in selling it back for 20$ then having to buy it back in September for 54.99. No thanks I am good I've waited this long but this waiting game for me and seems like for quite a few other people is getting a little bit to tedious.
Why would you buy back a game you didn't like? That just doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, sell it, be done with it, and enjoy some peace of mind.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #40
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Do you feel better? Is your game working the way you would like? NO! I understand contacting costumer service if you are unhappy about a product, but to post a transcript of the conversation you had with a costumer service rep. is very sad.

If you want to send EA a message...STOP BUYING THEIR GAMES. The more people who stop buying their games, the more it will get their attention. You posted this to look like a martyr, or in hopes one of the EA
developers would reading this. The girl on the phone can only give you the work arounds that the company provides her.

Also, I hope you did not come off as rude on the phone as you seem to have in your transcription of your
conversation.
WOW, how is posting the conversation sad? She literally told him a fix would be to create a new MS account. Is she (EA) going to pay for him to get Gold membership? He obviously wants to play online.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »