Home

No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and...

This is a discussion on No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and..

I got the message about retrying to load up the dynasty or whatever it is for players leaving, I already lost my bowl win but will i also loose all the players i just got back to stay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes5
I really hope we won't have to restart. It sucks getting to year 3 and having all of us build our teams up finally just to have to restart.
I could be wrong, but I thought I read that online dynasties that were still in year one, and not past training results would get the best results from the patch. You might want to check what the patch is going to fix for a dynasty past year one.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Canes5's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcarrier10
I could be wrong, but I thought I read that online dynasties that were still in year one, and not past training results would get the best results from the patch. You might want to check what the patch is going to fix for a dynasty past year one.
I think if you're still before training results year 1 it corrects the player tendencies but my OD is so far past that at this point that we aren't starting over. I just hope I can throw out everyones results (from the failed transfers during bowl week) and we can play our games again and advance from there seamlessly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »