Home

This Helps With Creating Recruits

This is a discussion on This Helps With Creating Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: This Helps With Creating Recruits

It's just personal preference, but I could not make a freshman an 85 overall. Maybe an 80 81 max.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
Rookie

RW Nole's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
It's just personal preference, but I could not make a freshman an 85 overall. Maybe an 80 81 max.
I've never understood this line of thinking. Do you want a roster littered with 85 ovr freshmen? Absolutely not. But you mean to tell me Marcus Lattimore didn't have a season last year that necessitated an 85 rating? 19 TDs and 1300 yards? Or Adrian Peterson's freshmen year at OU?

They should be rare, but I have no problem at all with those "once-every-few-year" type talents being rated north of 80-81. I have Jadaveon Clowney at 84 ovr on my roster file with just a few other freshmen in the 80-82 range.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW Nole
I've never understood this line of thinking. Do you want a roster littered with 85 ovr freshmen? Absolutely not. But you mean to tell me Marcus Lattimore didn't have a season last year that necessitated an 85 rating? 19 TDs and 1300 yards? Or Adrian Peterson's freshmen year at OU?

They should be rare, but I have no problem at all with those "once-every-few-year" type talents being rated north of 80-81. I have Jadaveon Clowney at 84 ovr on my roster file with just a few other freshmen in the 80-82 range.
Perhaps you missed the part that said personal preference. On the other side I have never understood your line of thinking. In my opinion for my game, no they should not have been rated that high. I think the ratings should be stretched out farther than they currently are. But hey you play your game the way you want and I will play my game the way I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »