Home

A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

This is a discussion on A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Thanks for the econ lesson. Could you teach my economics class for me. I never would have figured that out. Man I should have went to FSU.
I agree, I wish this idiot would stop killing my alma mater.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
is anybody in here a member of a fraternal organization besides me.....cus if you are one of the first things u learn is the definition of excuses
Wow dude really? Really?!?!? We've got a real rocket scientist here.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #27
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
we reserached the game play and visuals right now as we speak. my freinds playing MLB and im playing ncaa football 12. i got another opinion from this girl i work with and even she agrees. So does the nurse thats on duty on my job. Come on. Lets be real here. It is what it is. just that simple.
I don't know what the problem is even the girl he works with agrees! This sold me. Top-notch research.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #28
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
LMFAO, yea....but it would be nice to play a game that seems so real if i dont go to a game i wont feel as if i missed out on anything. To be honest with you. EA should make two versions o f the game. One for little kids, cheesers and people who don't know jack crap about football and one for real football people who know, played, analyzed if i spelled that right,lol and coached all aspects of the game. WEould be nice but it wont happen til a meteor destroys the world.
I've been thinking they could have hard core settings that plays strictly by the ratings.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Honestly I think EA should buy a license from Natural Motion but it will never happen. They will sit smuggly in their lil cubicles and continue to make small changes, enough for us to buy the new game. They also need some football ppl on their staff or at least as a full time consultant. Reach out to some guys who run some of these systems. If I was in there shoes I would get db, lb, dl, ol, coaches and some OC and DC to clarify some of the schemes they are running. That we we have full schemes not just pieces and parts.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #30
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Honestly I think EA should buy a license from Natural Motion but it will never happen. They will sit smuggly in their lil cubicles and continue to make small changes, enough for us to buy the new game. They also need some football ppl on their staff or at least as a full time consultant. Reach out to some guys who run some of these systems. If I was in there shoes I would get db, lb, dl, ol, coaches and some OC and DC to clarify some of the schemes they are running. That we we have full schemes not just pieces and parts.
What about the guy who jumps in the office ball pit?
Old 09-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 0

Great interaction guys! You all made some valid points. And FSUnoles, you must have graduated during the Chris Rix era, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #32
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Playing the game isn't research. Research would be digging up the tools that the EA has available and comparing them to the teams at 2K sports and Sony.

Not to mention, The Show has two benefits. 1) It's single platform so it doesn't have to worry about dual compatability 2) It's published by Sony, who created the PS3, which means that it is not only given the absolute best, they have some terrific backing. Not to trash EA, but it's not like Tiburon can get the same help that the studio making The Show is.

2K is solid, but at the same time it has it's own issues. Not to say that 2K11 wasn't great, it was.
I would really like to see the budgets for all the major sports titles to see how they stack up. I would assume Madden's budget is more than The Show's. but really, I have no Idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »