Home

Deleting Patch?

This is a discussion on Deleting Patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Deleting Patch?

nevermind, i found it. the only thing there is from back in july. does that mean that i haven't downloaded the patch yet? i thought it just downloaded them automatically. if i haven't downloaded it, why am i having so many issues with my custom playbooks?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springville
nevermind, i found it. the only thing there is from back in july. does that mean that i haven't downloaded the patch yet? i thought it just downloaded them automatically. if i haven't downloaded it, why am i having so many issues with my custom playbooks?
it tells you if you downloaded patch 2
Old 09-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

i must not have downloaded it. since i'm still having all kinds of custom playbook issues, should i just go ahead and download the patch anyway? and if so, how do i do it? thanks in advance for all the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #12
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Good Lord this game is a thousand times more buggy. I MUST delete this. And my main gripe (transfer failed) isn't even FIXED? Absolutely pathetic. I have to delete this.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

Wow.....this game is getting worse as EA continues to butcher it even more. I had to delet my game data file and completely go back to out of the box with no patch in order to somewhat us the game as advertised.

This has been the worst game release I'v ever seen and it's a shame too because I love football.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 09-09-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

OP's question has been answered. This thread is now turning into an Impressions thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »