Home

help finding a dynasty team

This is a discussion on help finding a dynasty team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
help finding a dynasty team

I feel guilty asking this because i personally hate threads like this, but im looking for some help finding a team to use in an offline dynasty.

My number 1 criteria is they need to have a good young running back. Really would prefer a freshman but sophomore is ok too. I normally use Penn State and Wisconsin a lot online, but im getting bored with them and want a team with a young running back who will be in school for a few years.

I'd also prefer a team with a young quarterback but thats not that important to me.

If the team had cool uniform options that would be an added plus.

Lastly I'm more interested in the team not being a powerhouse, I want a challenge of having to build up a team, so wisconsin is out, and psu would be too easy to turn around.

Thanks for any ideas guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: help finding a dynasty team

San Diego State? Senior QB is a 91 or 92, Freshman backup is a 77 i think and the SO runningback is pretty good. They dont have many good recruiting pitches, really just lifestyle, but its california so youve got a shot at a bunch of locals.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah, SDSU is the first that comes to mind. Probably too good for what you want but Georgia with Murray(So.) and Crowell(Fr.) is a good young QB/RB tandem.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I used SDSU last year, they're a lot of fun to play as. Plus, they have a big stadium so you can get crowds of 70k if you build them up.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by preperationH_raymond
I feel guilty asking this because i personally hate threads like this, but im looking for some help finding a team to use in an offline dynasty.

My number 1 criteria is they need to have a good young running back. Really would prefer a freshman but sophomore is ok too. I normally use Penn State and Wisconsin a lot online, but im getting bored with them and want a team with a young running back who will be in school for a few years.

I'd also prefer a team with a young quarterback but thats not that important to me.

If the team had cool uniform options that would be an added plus.

Lastly I'm more interested in the team not being a powerhouse, I want a challenge of having to build up a team, so wisconsin is out, and psu would be too easy to turn around.

Thanks for any ideas guys.
It sounds like Washington would be an absolute perfect fit for you.

Chris Polk is a junior, so if you could get him to stay for his senior year, you'd have a Heisman caliber running back for two years.

After Polk, you have sophomore Jesse Callier, who is a very good young talent. Backing him up is true freshman Bishop Sankey, a 5'10" 193 pound speed back.

Quarterbacks Keith Price (sophomore) and Nick Montana (freshman) are good, young QB's to have. In real life, Price has 7 TD's to 1 INT and has some wheels as well. Montana is more of a pocket passer but doesn't have terrible speed.

Washington is on the rise in real life, and their roster is loaded with young talent (5-star WR Kasen Williams and TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins are on the team as well). They are currently a three-star school, so you'll have a challenge in front of you building them up.

They are worth checking out... Trust me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Rookie

both sdsu and washington sound intriguing. Thanks for the help guys!
Old 09-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 13

If you want an extreme challenge, try NMSU. I'm starting a dynasty as them and they have a 75 OVR JR RB (custom rosters) named Kenny Turner.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Ole miss seams like the toughest job in america in that division.
Not sure about the roster though, but you could always recruit that fresman stud

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »