Home

Anyone interested in NCAA12 Online Dynasty? (X360)

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in NCAA12 Online Dynasty? (X360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

OVR: 14
Anyone interested in NCAA12 Online Dynasty? (X360)

EDIT: I may have put this in the wrong place, if so either move or close it and again I will hang my head in shame. Sorry.

Alright, I was going to put this in the OD sub-forum but it said "no advertising" so I figured I'd put it here in the general section. If this is against any rules just close the thread and I'll hang my head in shame, but I saw a PS3 thread looking for people so I figure this is alright.

Anyways, I've never done an online dynasty with any NCAA game and now I'm wanting too after reading some of the features. I heard about all the issues, but hopefully the patch fixed some of them. Only problem is that none of my friends are into football, and NBA2k11 is old for me now so now I'm looking at my buddies and pals here on OS to join me in a OD, lol.

I'm thinking about doing an all Big-10, or Pac-12 dynasty because they're both in the first year of having a title game and we can have plenty of player vs. player games. It'd be pretty cool to see who comes out on top and wins the conference, at least imo.

Anyways, like the title says this is on XBOX 360 because I don't have NCAA 12 on PS3. If anyone is interested in playing in this, reply with your Xbox username and also whether you'd like to play with the Big-10 or Pac-12. Also, if anyone wants to write in any suggestions on what teams to pick, feel free as I acknowledge that some of my ideas aren't that great.

Also on the PvP games, I was thinking maybe having a set time of two times a week like maybe Tuesday and Friday at 8PM est? Again, if anyone has any suggestions or issues with that just let me know.

My Xbox name: Rancid Radio
Big-10 or Pac-12? Pac-12 for me, but I wouldn't mind Big-10.

So yeah, join the party guys..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

Re: Anyone interested in NCAA12 Online Dynasty? (X360)

Bump

Nobody? Anybody?
Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Nope, it's in the right place. There's simply nowhere else to discuss online dynasty and online play now thanks to the OS administration.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

When/how often will you be updating and advancing? I can only play about every other night due to my work schedule.

Would FSU or USF be available? Preferably FSU though.....

I work 8:00 - 6:00 (ish) I'm not sure if that would be a problem.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNoles2009
When/how often will you be updating and advancing? I can only play about every other night due to my work schedule.

Would FSU or USF be available? Preferably FSU though.....

I work 8:00 - 6:00 (ish) I'm not sure if that would be a problem.
It definitely wouldn't be one of those every day ones, that's just crazy. Like I said I was thinking twice a week, maybe Tuesday and Friday's at 8pm est. although I'm open to suggestions there.

Also, FSU and USF would be available but I was thinking of doing all of the teams in a single conference preferably Big-10 or Pac-12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Radio
Also, FSU and USF would be available but I was thinking of doing all of the teams in a single conference preferably Big-10 or Pac-12.
I'm game for a Big 10/12 team.....if necessary, if you want to stay in just one particular conference....I'd like Texas.

I think I'm finally getting the offense down, just won two games in my offline dynasty..... FIIIINALLY.

How many other people do you have involved with this online dynasty?
Old 09-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNoles2009
I'm game for a Big 10/12 team.....if necessary, if you want to stay in just one particular conference....I'd like Texas.

I think I'm finally getting the offense down, just won two games in my offline dynasty..... FIIIINALLY.

How many other people do you have involved with this online dynasty?
Ha, just you at the moment. I figured there would be a bigger response for this, but it's been lukewarm so far so I'm going to post on a couple other forums I'm on to see if I can get some other guys.

Give me a day or two and we'll see where things go from there.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

Bumping this up one last time to see if anyone else is interested in playing.

EDIT: Actually, due to lack of interest I'm gonna can this idea and join a Madden 'chise. If I ever get enough people willing to play, I'll hit you up FSUNoles.

Last edited by Rancid Radio; 09-14-2011 at 09:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »