Home

Help with D play call and audibles.

This is a discussion on Help with D play call and audibles. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7
Help with D play call and audibles.

So I've spent the past couple months honing my OC skills and waiting for the patch to release. I than spent the last week powering through game after game and in season 5 I land my first Head Coaching job taking over the 1-star, down trodden Arkansas football team and in game one I realize I've forgotten how to play defense! I lost to Lousiana Tech 45-17! They were running a no-huddle spread and I couldn't even stop the pass knowing they were going to pass. I tried my next game against Texas and with them I couldn't stop the run. I know my team isn't great but I have no idea what I should be doing on D.

---------------------------
So, what formations are good for handling the spread and what position do you normally control? How should I set my audibles to adjust on the fly if I think they might run or might go long?>>
>>
Also, are there any positions you control on D to stop a running team? Any audibles you use such as packages you use for overall good D? Any help I can get, I appreciate. I can believe I'm so bad but I haven't played on the D side of the ball in almost 2 years. Thanks!>>

Last edited by BOSKY!; 09-12-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spell error
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »