Home

After looking at the poll on the Front Page I have a serious discussion for us

This is a discussion on After looking at the poll on the Front Page I have a serious discussion for us within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #9
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: After looking at the poll on the Front Page I have a serious discussion for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I don't play online so the "fail" issue does not apply to me. I don't use custom playbooks so not an issue for me. I don't run no huddle so not an issue for me. I have played 5 games since the patch and have no issues.
Yep....this is me as well, although I am extremely sympathetic to those who are affected by this. Hell, they may have added dreads, but I can't see them on my game. So, I guess I didn't even get that!

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 09-13-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: After looking at the poll on the Front Page I have a serious discussion for us

I remain dumb-founded we are still running the same engine this game has had since the PSX days. Granted, if something works, stick with it, but there has been no major innovations to that system since the first time it was run out. Player physics and graphics have been toyed with and improved, but nothing as far as the actual gameplay itself. The fact the CPU still automatically calls a timeout at the 2:00 mark if they are trailing is incomprehensible. It's exact proof they haven't touched the actual gameplay coding since it was first laid down.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

People are pissed because of the servers, not the game.

There are some issues but overall it's pretty good.

The transfer failed garbage is creating a **** storm

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
There are more than a few people pissed about the no-huddle glitch and the problems with custom playbooks.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
The servers are part of the game. They sold the game as that being part of the product.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

EA did it with Madden & Nascar, If Ea would stop trying to make a game so kids, and two games a year Dads, can play...And make a Real Sim out of it..We would get better games...But mixing the two together is not working,
Old 09-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #15
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan40
EA did it with Madden & Nascar, If Ea would stop trying to make a game so kids, and two games a year Dads, can play...And make a Real Sim out of it..We would get better games...But mixing the two together is not working,
Better get used to that one, because that isn't gonna happen. There has to be a balance. Now, is EA doing it right? No. It's very possible, but they just don't wanna take the time and effort to reach that balance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

The no-huddle glitch will affect you whether you run a no-huddle offense or not. If you play defense at all, you will have to contend with it for every play against an offense that runs no-huddle. If you ever find yourself in a two-minute drill or similar situation, you will likely have to run a no-huddle offense whether you like it or not. I'm not sure how anyone can say the no-huddle glitch doesn't affect you. Maybe you can work around it, but it will impact your game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »