Home

Online Dynasty Lost?

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Lost? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Dynasty Lost?

I am in an OD right now and we are in the preseason. For some reason, I can't load up the dynasty anymore. Keeps saying connection lost. I had a friend try it on his xbox with my gamertag and it did the same thing. He can get on the dynasty but the commissioner cant for some reason. Any idea what the problem is? IF I can't log on, the dynasty is over for all of us which sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Online Dynasty Lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydervenom
I am in an OD right now and we are in the preseason. For some reason, I can't load up the dynasty anymore. Keeps saying connection lost. I had a friend try it on his xbox with my gamertag and it did the same thing. He can get on the dynasty but the commissioner cant for some reason. Any idea what the problem is? IF I can't log on, the dynasty is over for all of us which sucks.
I often have these type of problems from time to time whether its me or someone in my dynasy. Typically a wait of about 20-30 min then try again works for us with your particular problem. As a matter of fact earlier tonight one of my member of my OD could not load the dynasty but a while later all is well. Wait a while and try again. I know this sucks but there is nothing else to do I dont think.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Same exact problem for me, won't load. Been waiting for a couple hours now.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

The only way I have found to fix it once this happens is to go into your system setup in the game and click on your save file. It will create a whole new dynasty from the save with you as the only member. Then invite the other members back in. Unfortunately I've seen it recur. This is a huge problem EA needs to address.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
The only way I have found to fix it once this happens is to go into your system setup in the game and click on your save file. It will create a whole new dynasty from the save with you as the only member. Then invite the other members back in. Unfortunately I've seen it recur. This is a huge problem EA needs to address.
Yeah I've seen this other places prior to posting... I was hoping maybe EA was just experiencing some server downtime but that wasn't the case.

The good news we were able to recreate the dynasty from the save and advance to the next week (although the games played in the current week had to be replayed).

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »