Home

The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

This is a discussion on The last and final resort to improve the game for next year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

i have come to the conclusion that the only way to help catalize any potential improvements to this game is to have all game changing glitches revealed to everyone. From reading the Threads and hearing each other's God given American free right to opinion and speech makes it obvious to finally and ultimately come to this conclusion. We know the bottom line is that every top 100 player regards of what platform cheats, glitches n cheeses. the only way to make sure this game is top notch is to reveal every secret of this game. Ive been a top 50 and last years game top 20 player on playstation 3. Ive heard the frustrations and to be honest, im frustrated. hopefully, you guys will understand. ive been contemplating this decision for some time to reveal all of the secrets of this game. Im giving EA sports one month to fix this game,. I have a team of guys ready to pass out this information via every venue possible. if a new patch is not presented fix every single issue by the end of October, every single game changing glitch, cheat code etc will be revealed to the public to even out the playing feild when it comes to this game. I will show you how to do it , for free, not like these scam artist out there who want you to buy some glitch book. Im giving it out , including my team of top gamers for free after the end of October if this game is corrected. Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

I'm sure you've got EA shaking in their loafers.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
i have come to the conclusion that the only way to help catalize any potential improvements to this game is to have all game changing glitches revealed to everyone. From reading the Threads and hearing each other's God given American free right to opinion and speech makes it obvious to finally and ultimately come to this conclusion. We know the bottom line is that every top 100 player regards of what platform cheats, glitches n cheeses. the only way to make sure this game is top notch is to reveal every secret of this game. Ive been a top 50 and last years game top 20 player on playstation 3. Ive heard the frustrations and to be honest, im frustrated. hopefully, you guys will understand. ive been contemplating this decision for some time to reveal all of the secrets of this game. Im giving EA sports one month to fix this game,. I have a team of guys ready to pass out this information via every venue possible. if a new patch is not presented fix every single issue by the end of October, every single game changing glitch, cheat code etc will be revealed to the public to even out the playing feild when it comes to this game. I will show you how to do it , for free, not like these scam artist out there who want you to buy some glitch book. Im giving it out , including my team of top gamers for free after the end of October if this game is corrected. Thank you
Ok, honestly tmack do you really in your heart of hearts believe half of the things that you post on here? Ive seen your posts and you always seem to be hyping yourself and complaining that this game cant be played without glitching or cheesing.

Then you readily admit that in turn this is what you do is glitch and cheese. Its always funny because a lot of the people that glitch and cheese are those who cant play. Thats just the brutal truth of it.

So again, my question to you is do you think for one minute that EA or any other person for that matter is going to say:

EA- "OMG, that guy tmack over at OS claims to have a team of "super gamers" and is threatening to teach people who want to glitch/cheese how to do so effectively. We must bow down to his demands."

Your posts have obviously represented your displeasure with this game but more importantly there is an obvious grandiose ideology that you seem to have and im seriously wondering if you believe that this post you created is going to make EA take notice?
Old 09-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

But... But... But... He's done research!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Why are you guys hating on his nano blitz schemes and 35 yrd QB drop backs? Man that's just wrong lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have it on great authority that Colonel Sanders and the Pope are bankrolling this guy and his team of top gamers. I think they're also behind the European debt crisis.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SQhL...layer_embedded
Old 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGarrett7
But... But... But... He's done research!
I was thinking the same thing. Man the guy has spent hours/days/weeks/months/years in the lab researching this game. I bet he has gotten a few grants from Washington to get to the bottom of this whole NCAA video game business. I have been watching C-Span to see when he makes his appearance before Congress on all this research. I hope he keeps posting this stuff because I get some nice laughs off him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »