Home

Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

This is a discussion on Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded NCAA 12 in yet?
Yup. Sayonara. 81 33.06%
Nope. Trust in Patch #3! 164 66.94%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #113
Rookie

TheBauerHour's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

Gave my game back to Gamestop for a whopping $15 (includes Powerup PRO card). I just couldn't take it anymore. I can't accept a game that several months after release, it's still heavily flawed. I was riding my whole Xbox 360 experience on how NCAA 12 was going to be. Had high hopes it was going to be substantially better than NCAA 11 and new features would be added. I sold the game a month ago and my 360 last week. I came back today just to see how the game is doing, and the game is still broken after 3 patches. I do miss playing some sort of football game on the console, but I know I couldn't get too far into it without getting disappointed.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 13

I traded it in after patch #3. Will prolly pick it up after patch 4 if it fixes the problems with CPB and a few others.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #115
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

First time I have ever traded in an NCAA game. The same problems year after year and the lack of a college atmosphere has just about done it for me with this series.
Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #116
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
First time I have ever traded in an NCAA game. The same problems year after year and the lack of a college atmosphere has just about done it for me with this series.
I agree, this year was close but the absolute lack of college atmosphere kills the game for me. The entrances were decent, but the lack of multiple stat overlays, any kind of highlight shows, the lack of player momentum, pulls you right out of any enjoyment you may have with the game.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #117
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Traded it in for 2K last week. I've never traded a new football game in before football season was over. I realized I had only played it twice during about a 3-4 week time span. If I get the itch to play CFB, I'll just fire up my SMU Dynasty on the old XBox.

So close yet so fat, describes this game perfectly, to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #118
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I might trade it in, but more because I don't think it deserves my time as much as Madden and the new Batman game. I still enjoy it, but I don't understand what's lacking in a lack of college atmosphere. A bigger band presence or what?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #119
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
I might trade it in, but more because I don't think it deserves my time as much as Madden and the new Batman game. I still enjoy it, but I don't understand what's lacking in a lack of college atmosphere. A bigger band presence or what?
Everything you see on Saturdays. For example, if your Eastern Michigan and you upset a ranked team, there is no diference if you beat a Div 1aa school. Halftime, nothing, pregame, nothing, postgame, nothing. On the field, no player weight, skating, bad celebrations on big plays no stats, or commentary thats specific to whats on the field. It just seems like at this point they would be a lot further ahead then where they are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »