Home

HELP!! Save draft class problem...not what you're thinking

This is a discussion on HELP!! Save draft class problem...not what you're thinking within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
HELP!! Save draft class problem...not what you're thinking

Ok so when Ncaa 12 first came out I played through 4 seasons, saved all my draft classes...got madden and started importing them then found out about the glitch where you have to wait until the second save draft class prompt.

Simmed a season in Ncaa and saved the draft class the correct way, problem solved. Played my madden season did the draft blah blah blah. Went Back to Ncaa to sim the next season, forgot autosave was on. Never got the first prompt after the bowls, so the first prompt I got was after players leaving. It was so long since I played that I forgot that was the one I needed to save, because it was the first prompt I got. Realized my mistake but autosave had already taken effect.

Screwed? Solutions besides starting entirely new madden season and ncaa seasons?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: HELP!! Save draft class problem...not what you're thinking

i don't think you can do anything if it autosaved

but whats the protocol to get the correct draft class?

is there a thread for this?

Old 10-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HELP!! Save draft class problem...not what you're thinking

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere. But this year there are two prompts, one after the bowl season and one after players leaving. Don't save after the bowl seasons and only save after the players leaving. Easy fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »