Home

Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

This is a discussion on Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2011, 09:45 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

Florida Atlantic University.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #26
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

Started one with Washington St, great because they have a RS Fr. RB that is the highest rated RB on the team and a Junior QB with a 69 Ovr Fresh QB at 3rd String.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Old 10-27-2011, 06:07 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 32

I started one the other night with Washington State and it's an absolute blast.

I'm currently 3-0. I crushed FCS West and UNLV. Against SDSU, I was down 28-7 midway through the third quarter but mounted a huge comeback and won 29-28 (missed two 2-pt conversions).

I am currently losing 35-31 to Colorado with 4:55 left in the fourth quarter. It's a challenge to hang with mid-level teams. I am not looking forward to taking on Stanford, Oregon and Washington. It'll be tough.

Recruiting is not easy. I've already landed one 3-star WR from California (Travis Gardner, a real life recruit that I created that has a verbal commitment to WSU in real life). Out of the 17 real life commits that WSU has, I created them all and am recruiting them all. I have cracked about half of their Top 10 schools list, but most of them are two and three-star recruits.

Jeff Tuel (85 overall, Junior) is a good QB. After two years, I better recruit a decent QB or I'm in trouble.

Marquees Wilson = beast. He's currently #4 in the nation with 405 receiving yards and 5 TD. Karstetter is a decent #2 but the other WR's are kind of rough. Rickey Galvin is the #1 RB (RS-Frosh) but there's also Marcus Mason, a true frosh who has decent speed. For the goal line sets, you can plug in Logwone Mitz, who is their biggest RB.

The defense is not rated well but there's some guys in the secondary who are pretty good. Mizell has been a good MLB for me, but other than that, there's not much to write home about.

Martin Stadium is a cool little venue to play at and I am loving Wazzu's uniforms - there's a decent number of options there and the all silver home uniforms are pretty sick. I use the all white for away games but will probably change the pants for some future away games.

WSU is not a bad way to go at all if you're looking for a lowly rated team to build up.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
I play with SMU, I am currently in 2013. I have won 1 national title but about to play and try to win a back to back title with them. Love SMU!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #29
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
I'm thinking of:
  • SMU
  • Washington State
  • Baylor
I can't use a school like Idaho. They play in the Kibbie Dome and it's ridiculous to build them up into a powerhouse and having to continue to play in that dreary dome. Man, I wish there was an option to upgrade/create new stadiums in this game. I just can't stomach a place that holds such a small amount of people.

SMU; love the uniforms, love the R&S. I love the idea of returning a former powerhouse back to prominance.

I like Washington State because I'm a fan. Martin Stadium nearly borders on that issue of having a small stadium, but not quite. I like the uniforms, but they do tend to get old quick.

Baylor... Robert Griffin III. Turning Seastrunk into a monster. Nice uniforms.

It'll be one of those three for me.
Community rosters? If not that's not Seastrunk, if so then it is.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10
As a Purdue fan, I'm not sure why Indiana ISN'T on this list..... Let's face it, they're ultimately one of THE WORST (if not the worst) teams in the history of NCAA Football. Sure, they've probably had at least a few good years, but it's nothing you hear even THEIR fans talk about (at least I've never heard their fans talk about).

Purdue is also a possible choice for "rebuilding." While we are a 3* school, things just haven't been the same since that damn fumble in 2004 (a game in which I was only eleven AND in attendence). It's always fun to try and bring Purdue back to the glory days. SMU is always fun too considering the "death penalty." Another interesting choice is BYU. I'm starting to fall in love with their playbook, and I think I may eventually have to start something up with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »