Home

Camera, Camera, Camera

This is a discussion on Camera, Camera, Camera within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Camera, Camera, Camera

It has been a while since I posted but here goes. Is it difficult to put Division 1 AA teams (FCS) in the NCAA football next gen games? (I know we can use Teambuilder for that). I recently bought a used copy of NCAA Basketball 10 and couldn't believe all of the teams that is included in the play now and dynasty modes. It was more than 120 teams. I used to own a PS2 (I completely crossed over to next gen) and there were FCS teams on there. I am not a game developer (sometimes I wish I was) but is it that difficult to put these teams on the next gen games? Now on to what I really want to talk about will we ever see multiple camera angles in next gen games? I know that broadcast cam is in both NCAA (non playable) and Madden but when will camera angles be customizable. I have noticed the different cut scenes panning through the stadiums in both games and you can see the whole field clearly. When I refer to customizable angles I like the Fifa, All pro football, techmo bowl, and even the field goal angle in madden 12. It would be great to see the whole field and not 2/3rds of it, or half of it. Even basketball games give the option to see the whole court. Multiple camera angles isn't needed, it's customizable angles that isneeded. How about give us all of the cut scenes before and during the game and let us decide which angle best suit us (the guys paying 60 dollars every year). I would love to hear next year that NCAA 13 and Madden 13 will feature the same angle as the FIFA soccer series has. It sure would be nice to see the whole field. Have a good one.

Last edited by ter11tam; 11-04-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: changed some wording.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »