Home

NCAA 12 post-patches anything like the demo?

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 post-patches anything like the demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8
NCAA 12 post-patches anything like the demo?

I've been playing NCAA 11 for about a year and a half now and I'm interested in NCAA 12 mainly because of the coaching carousel and conference realignments. I played the NCAA 12 demo and the graphics were not as good as NCAA 11 imo and the gameplay seemed worse. I know this is just an old demo so i'm assuming that's why and I was wondering what NCAA 12 is like now post-patches?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 12 post-patches anything like the demo?

Any thoughts? I'm probably going to pick it up around Christmas if it is improved.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I honestly do not remember how the demo played at this point, but I find the current version of NCAA 12 superior to NCAA 11 and would recommend it. I would go so far as to say that NCAA 12 with the current patches is probably the most enjoyable EA football game for me in at least five years. I have become very immersed in a dynasty and thoroughly enjoy the gameplay.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

graphics are a lot better than the demo (on PS3 at least). Gameplay is about the same without the patches, and worse in some ways with the patches.

Edit:
Honestly though I wouldnt be too excited about conference realignment or coaching carosel. You can realign conferences, but their prestige is static. Pu all SEC teams in Sunbelt and vice versa, and an all of a sudden troy is a constant national title contender and starts pulling in great recruits.

Coaching carousel is a good idea, but after a few years 90% of all coaches are A+ prestige. Messes with progression and some other things

Last edited by aerovt; 11-28-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

I would save your money for a year or two or three, depending on Ben Haumiller and his lazy squad he has over there at Tiburon. Is it an improvement over NCAA 11? In my opinion it is, but it does not warrant the spending of 60 bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »