Home

One problem with this game

This is a discussion on One problem with this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2003, 12:56 PM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
One problem with this game

I have been playing with my beloved Louisville Cardinals, and after 11 seasons, the dang conference schedule hasn't changed! What is up with this? I have yet to play So.Miss or UAB. I know that at least the home/away of conference games changes, but good lord, they even make you play the conference games on the same week each year. Makes the replay value of the game go down for me. This game was so close to perfect not to have this one little detail in it, that it has had for the past 5 years. What is up EA? If anyone has a solution to change your locked schedule, I would greatly appreciate it. I can only play the same conference schedule so many times! Thanks in advance.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2003, 01:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: One problem with this game

There is no solution to this problem, except to go into the Wishlist forum and make a post asking EA to fix the scheduling. This has been a problem since the first PS2 version of the game and, hopefully, if enough people complain about it, they'll actually get around to getting it fixed for 2005.

They also need to add a random non-conference scheduler and fix the problems some teams have in 2004 of playing a certain team TWICE in the same regular season.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:58 PM   #3
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: One problem with this game

1. You needed 11 seasons to pick up on this?
2. This is a highly publisized complaint throughout this forum. Valid, but old news.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »