Home

Created Recruits: Movie names or players that became "legends"

This is a discussion on Created Recruits: Movie names or players that became "legends" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Created Recruits: Movie names or players that became "legends"

[quote=premeteam;2043144937]The last 3 seasons I have created recruits who are the sons of former NFL legends. Obviously some of the names are made up while some of them are the actual names of the players son. Here is a list of them:

QB - Tyler Aikman from Texas - signed with Oklahoma - 87OVR sophomore - starting QB - Injured (Torn Quad)

HB - Ray Lewis III from Maryland - signed with Oklahoma - 87OVR sophomore - 4th on the depth chart

That Sooner squad must have been a pretty good group by the time they graduated. What kind of stats and records did they/ the team finish with?

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Created Recruits: Movie names or players that became "legends"

[quote=amoore0192;2043145897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by premeteam
The last 3 seasons I have created recruits who are the sons of former NFL legends. Obviously some of the names are made up while some of them are the actual names of the players son. Here is a list of them:

QB - Tyler Aikman from Texas - signed with Oklahoma - 87OVR sophomore - starting QB - Injured (Torn Quad)

HB - Ray Lewis III from Maryland - signed with Oklahoma - 87OVR sophomore - 4th on the depth chart

That Sooner squad must have been a pretty good group by the time they graduated. What kind of stats and records did they/ the team finish with?
those are their current stats...Lewis III is only 4th on the depth chart while Aikman was injured for the majority of the season with a torn quad...they are still both just sophomores....I'll keep you updated....I did expect big things from all of these recruits but so far none of them are really seeing much playing time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »