Home

Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch

This is a discussion on Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch

I certainly second this. To see Trent Richardson's monster-sized arms in real life and then the comparison on this game... you can't find a possible comparison.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #10
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Its definitely a game killer, especially with so much effort they put into graphics and atmosphere, and then you have this high def 220 lb. running back with noodle arms. It just kills the immersion factor!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #11
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Its definitely a game killer, especially with so much effort they put into graphics and atmosphere, and then you have this high def 220 lb. running back with noodle arms. It just kills the immersion factor!
This glitch has been in the game for 3 years now and has been voiced and placed in the glitch thread at nauseaum. There is no slider workaround if you stick with that player once you edit that player's body the arms get skinny..it used to only happen with rb's now it's progresed to wr's and db's..You are right kills the immersion..I truly hope it gets adressed this year..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

here are some work around.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-progress.html

Old 01-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

off topic but what with recruits having no gloves in dynasty
Old 01-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
MVP

mm boost's Arena

Yeah I know its been around for a few years, but this is completely unacceptable. At the absolute WORSE a feature that is messed up should make it threw 2 cycles before it is completely addressed. The fact that this is completely not addressed baffles and stuns me. Please EA, fix this issue. There has to be something you guys can do to help us out on this. Last year, you guys said you was going to give us more eye candy for the Photographic thread so we can produce better pictures, and this would add another dynamic if we could have properly sized players in those pictures. I have some great pics I have taken of this game and its just killed by the fact I have annorexic running backs.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #15
MVP

mm boost's Arena

bump - until it has been confirmed that this has been addressed, I feel like EA needs to be made aware of this situation and that it is not okay to just ignore this for another year. This drives me NUTS! I wished someone that compiles questions for EA on their webcasts and such would ask this question so we can hear what they say once it is brought up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #16
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Equally bad are the lineman with GIANT potbellies that look like 100lb tumors hanging below their belt buckle. A kid might be 6'6'' 300lbs, that doesn't warrant a huge gut, most of these guys are in decent shape, especially tackles. I find myself fixing these as well when I do my rosters.

Advertisement: I will be doing the rosters for 13. Xbox gamertag IIIIIwiseIIIII
These are very detailed correct rosters with ALL players edited. Correct HT, WT, Equipment(via google images) Eligibility, Hometown, Jersey number, and Body types will be done on every player. I wont be done with these for a month or so after release, but I promise the will be Very Legit! All major conferences, All Independents.

Last edited by Gap Integrity; 04-19-2012 at 07:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »