Home

Online Dynasty 360 starting tonight or tomorrow

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty 360 starting tonight or tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
Online Dynasty 360 starting tonight or tomorrow

Hey you guys I want to start an Online Dyansty for the 360 starting as early as tomorrow night and this friday. Give me your gamertags and you can choose who you want to be. If you guys want we can do a custom conference and have our teams in the same conference or we can seperate it and fight it out to the finish. Now there's one other catch. All of the conferences will be updated to the future so for example the big 12 have west virginia, sec texas a&m, missouri, acc pittsburgh syracuse, big east san diego state, boise state, navy, ucf, smu, houston. You should get my picture. Settings will be Heisman and 6 minute quarters with a run off clock. Let me know your gamertags and you should get a request as soon as I check this discussion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Online Dynasty 360 starting tonight or tomorrow

I'm interested in joining. GT is Bellaballa
Old 01-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Add my account SportZfan0290 to join I'm looking for about 8 to 10 more people I want to have enough so we can all enjoy this and check in on how our season/seasons are going let me know or add me on XBL.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
Rookie

So i'm looking for at least 3-4 conferences now you guys can be whoever you'd like. I'm going to put 2 teams each in the BCS divisions and the conferences will be updated for the future. So choose wisely and let me know tonight or tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
Rookie

Reply here or send me a request or message to my gamertag. Conferences looking to fill up. ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12 and the SEC at least 2 I'd like to see by conference can be in the same division example 2 from legends 2 from south north. Also the dynast will be up to date which even means Navy will be in the Big East Boise State as well and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »