Home

How do you stp WR Mid screens ?? ?

This is a discussion on How do you stp WR Mid screens ?? ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #9
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How do you stp WR Mid screens ?? ?

I play online ranked matches all the time. I've ran into this a few times. I've been able to completely and 100% shut it down.

Nickel - 2 Man Under

Audible both DTs into a flat zone. Audible the RDE into a spy and user him to the middle... be ready to help take on some blockers or tackle.

If you are confident the WR Mid screen is coming this can annihilate it. I've even had my DTs pick it off!

If he runs or throws deep then there is really no pressure on QB,,, so he could have all day to throw.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
Banned

I have a PS3 , how do I make the DE spy. Bruinkid , how have you been doing ? Remember me from your dynasty . i am kelley325

Last edited by pk556; 01-27-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
WR middle screen is money play in the game. OTOH bubble screens and HB screens are completely useless. Oh and how about adding a HB middle screen to more than 3 playbooks.
Really? I run the HB screen about three times a game and I rarely fail to at least pick up a first down. Often I get 20-plus yards out of it. Meanwhile, I cannot run a WR screen to save my life. But you are spot-on about bubbles. Completely useless play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

agreed that bubble screens are pointless and i also have TONS of success running hb screens. i scored on a 60 yarder just last night with perfect blocking
Old 02-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
Rookie

bubble screens work just fine.

you just need to audible out of them if you know its man coverage. you need to be sure that your opponent is running a cover 6 or cover 4. bubbles don't work if there is a defender in the flats. i like to use them when i am sure my opponent is not defending the flats.

secondly. they work best when under center i.e. when you're in shotgun the ball has to fly through the air to get to you, so the defense is able to react quicker. but if your under center and the throw the ball as soon as you hike it you should have a ton of open space.

the bubble screen is best used against zone blitzers and works best when you run mostly under center.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »