Home

Recruit Or Die OD (PS3) 8 Spots left at ...

This is a discussion on Recruit Or Die OD (PS3) 8 Spots left at ... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recruit Or Die OD (PS3) 8 Spots left at ...

As the title says recruit or die, do want to suffer the fate of schools like Akron or UNLV without great recruiters have stunk every year they were in existence do you want your valuable program to flourish or die; copying some rules from HP Legends and Fight or Flight OD as i love the concepts of working up the career ladder. Gist is to take any team thats at least a 4* and build them into a national powerhouse; BTW i belive sliders and stuff should be a democracy so we can all have a say in changes and keep things smooth; I will send out invites after i get at least 4 people
Layout
Console = PS3

Sliders =http://www.operation...an-sliders.html the blue set

Quarter Length = 8 mins

Gameplay Difficulty =Heisman

Recruiting Difficulty = All American…no restrictions

Rosters = Luvtotha9s

Game Speed = Slow

Speed Threshold = 0
Team Selection
3 thru 5* Team w/ the below exceptions...no more than 3 teams per conf

SIM-Stlye Play
RECRUIT

Hurry up is allowed, but only in real life situations. (i.e. No hurry about after going out of bounds or throwing an incomplete

No run commit, rocket catching or Nano blitzes (Do no take advantage of the AI in any way)

You must use a diverse selection of plays (Do not rely on a few money plays...this includes using the same money play over and over again in pressure situations.) This goes for Defense too

Do not keep your starters in when up 21+ points 4th

Do not pass the ball when up 21+ points in the 4th, except for 3rd and long

When up by 21+ use Run Clock to limit the # of plays in the game.

Spread out the stats among your players. Ex: don't have one WR rack up 300 yards like some guy did in my last OD

Do everything in your power to not score more than 63 points more than once a season. You may need to use unrealistic and boring means to do so, but this game isn't perfect and in this instance the realism of the stats take full effect.

RECRUIT SOME MORE lol

Do not go for it on 4th down in unrealistic situations.
User Games
3 a season at first then we can progress from there if rivalries are made inform me so i can plug it into your schedule as to make things smoother everyone leave times and days when their available and pm your cell numbers so its easier to schedule user games twitter is also good

Schedule
I will advance every 3 days at 11:30 or sooner if everyone gets their games in but the offseason we will bust down all 5 weeks the same night, users will be allowed two sims a season if they have a valid reason, anymore than two and you get the boot

PSN KATOblaze
Twitter: KATOblaze
Team:Miami
Cell#:5852853683(text only)
Availability:Everyday EST time;Week days(3:40pm to 11:00pm)Weekends:ALL DAY

As the title says recruit or die, do want to suffer the fate of schools like Akron or UNLV without great recruiters have stunk every year they were in existence do you want your valuable program to flourish or die; copying some rules from HP Legends and Fight or Flight OD as i love the concepts of working up the career ladder. Gist is to take any team thats at least a 4* and build them into a national powerhouse; BTW i belive sliders and stuff should be a democracy so we can all have a say in changes and keep things smooth; I will send out invites after i get at least 4 people
Layout
Console = PS3

Sliders =http://www.operation...an-sliders.html the blue set

Quarter Length = 8 mins

Gameplay Difficulty =Heisman

Recruiting Difficulty = All American…no restrictions

Rosters = Luvtotha9s

Game Speed = Slow

Speed Threshold = 0
Team Selection
3 thru 5* Team w/ the below exceptions...no more than 3 teams per conf

SIM-Stlye Play
RECRUIT

Hurry up is allowed, but only in real life situations. (i.e. No hurry about after going out of bounds or throwing an incomplete

No run commit, rocket catching or Nano blitzes (Do no take advantage of the AI in any way)

You must use a diverse selection of plays (Do not rely on a few money plays...this includes using the same money play over and over again in pressure situations.) This goes for Defense too

Do not keep your starters in when up 21+ points 4th

Do not pass the ball when up 21+ points in the 4th, except for 3rd and long

When up by 21+ use Run Clock to limit the # of plays in the game.

Spread out the stats among your players. Ex: don't have one WR rack up 300 yards like some guy did in my last OD

Do everything in your power to not score more than 63 points more than once a season. You may need to use unrealistic and boring means to do so, but this game isn't perfect and in this instance the realism of the stats take full effect.

RECRUIT SOME MORE lol

Do not go for it on 4th down in unrealistic situations.
User Games
3 a season at first then we can progress from there if rivalries are made inform me so i can plug it into your schedule as to make things smoother everyone leave times and days when their available and pm your cell numbers so its easier to schedule user games twitter is also good

Schedule
I will advance every 3 days at 11:30 or sooner if everyone gets their games in but the offseason we will bust down all 5 weeks the same night, users will be allowed two sims a season if they have a valid reason, anymore than two and you get the boot

PSN KATOblaze
Twitter: KATOblaze
Team:Miami
Cell#:5852853683(text only)
Availability:Everyday EST time;Week days(3:40pm to 11:00pm)Weekends:ALL DAY

PSN:USCTyler
Team:Stanford
Cell:Ava
PSNoppleprophet
Team??
Cell:
Ava??

Currently working on the website

Ava
PSNoppleprophet
Team??
Cell:5135357092
Ava??

Currently working on the website
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Recruit Or Die OD (PS3) 8 Spots left at ...

PSN-Lebrgrdyszmr

Would love to get Ohio State
Old 01-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Rookie

only 5 star teams and lower and after the first year you can except any job you want.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Oh sorry ill take baylor
Old 01-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
Rookie

would love an active dynasty... my psn name is kcford76

would like south carolina if possible
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #6
Rookie

May I ask how many members you are up to buddy?
Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
Rookie

Playadlc's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd love to get in on this. My psn name is PlayadLc

I'll take Indiana if possible.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
Rookie

We have only 5 more spots we are in week two right now will send out invites to the above people though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »