Home

My TOP 4 Most Impressive Plays This Year...

This is a discussion on My TOP 4 Most Impressive Plays This Year... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
My TOP 4 Most Impressive Plays This Year...

Once I get the capture card, (or whatever it is you need), I'm going to start recording my games and uploading them to Youtube. Until then, I wanted to share with you guys my top 4 plays from NCAA 12.

By the way, these plays all happened against ONLINE opponents.

#4. Great Blocking. Although this isn't one of my biggest runs, I love this play because of the blocking; it was absolutely beautiful. Maybe even too beautiful. Just watch the play, and you will see what I am talking about.

#3. Chris Berman would be like, "Whoop. Whoop. Whoop." Again, this isn't a big play, but this one involved a lot of user skills. I absolutely love this play, because without doing what I did, it would have gone for a minimal gain.

#2. Can't Be Touched. One of the big benefits to playing Backbreaker was the simple fact that it made my user skills that much better. If you have played Backbreaker, you know how close the camera is to the player. So once you switch back to NCAA, your awareness shoots through the roof. True freshman, Malcolm Agnew may just take this one to the house.

#1. Hail Marry for the Win... It's not what you think... After throwing a hail marry pass with 0 seconds to go, and throwing an incomplete pass, I thought the game was going into overtime. Luckily for me, my opponent was offsides, and I got a second hail marry opportunity. You won't believe what happens next...

I hope you guys enjoyed these plays. It's truly plays like these that can make the game beautiful. As for play #4, I wish the blocking was like that every time... At least for me when I am on offense, anyway.

By the way, these are not my biggest or best plays. A lot of the times, I have had beautiful plays, but unfortunately, my opponents quit before the game ended. The plays that I wanted to share with you above, are extremely unique... I have a pretty good online record, and I found these to be my most unique, entertaining, and beautiful plays.

Last edited by os247wtd; 03-06-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »