Home

Madden v.s. NCAA

This is a discussion on Madden v.s. NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Madden v.s. NCAA

I'll be honest guys. I know a lot about football, but I don't know a sixteenth of what most of you know about computers, and gaming. Is there any reason why EA couldn't just use the Madden engine for gameplay? I honestly wonder why they don't do that. I would think it would be possible. I know there are far more NCAA teams, but with as much content as madden has you'd think it would be possible. All I can come up with is Madden is EA's flagship, and they might not want to have another football game possibly become more popular. College football has teams all over, and die hard fans. Some states people don't care for the NFL near as much as college football. Any takers on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden v.s. NCAA

I will never touch madden ever again because it is such a boring game.
Now with NCAA Dynasty is what keeps me bringing back year after year. I love recruiting, and making one star programs into powerhouse programs.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Option teams/plays are questionable in NCAA, and Madden really wasnt designed for them. So even if they just take the gameplay engine, they would still have to heavily tweak it for all the different offenses to work
Old 03-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Madden and NCAA share the same engine. They have been doing that for the past decade. Only difference is a slight tweaks made for NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »