Home

Any Carolina Fans?

This is a discussion on Any Carolina Fans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #25
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Any Carolina Fans?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/college-football/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #26
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by War34Eagle
Maybe its just an Auburn fan's opinion, but Shaw looked pretty poor against Auburn the last two years. Only really watched him against us, so idk if he was just not playing well. Just sayin'...
Shaw didn't play against y'all last season. That was Stephen Garcia. In his last strait as a gamecock. Shaw played against AU in 2010. His first ever playing time.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #27
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

Good luck against VA Techs defense this year. Top 10 last year and we return 10 out of 11 starters. Logan Thomas is going to be the real deal this year.

Good luck man.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #28
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackattack14
Hey guys, I'm new here so I decided to make a thread. I currently am a Wide Receiver for the University of North Carolina Tar Heels (#86, sophomore from Sanford, NC). Just wanted to know how our fan base was doing. We can't wait for this upcoming season with the new coachFedora. We our gonna work our butts off to prove ourselves and put us in the national spotlight. We all appreciate our fans for sticking with us through some hard times in the past, and can't wait to reward ya'll with some wins. Feel free to reply and show your support, or just talk some football. Thanks! Go Heels!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackattack14
Hey guys, I am a new member of this forum and thought I'd let you know I signed up. My name is Webb Simpson, I am currently a member of the PGA Tour. I have a great wife and a beautiful child. I have joined Operation Sports because gaming a always been a hobby of mine. I've played NCAA football fro the Bill Walsh days and got stuck to it since I was a young child. I was born in Raliegh, NC, attended Wake Forest University, but currently live in Charlotte, NC. I have jut gotten into the Tiger Woods series the past couple of years and find it to be quite fun. (The only problem is that I'm not in the game lol). So this thread is open for nay dissuasion regarding golf, Tiger Woods 12-13, or whatever you want to ask me. I am always open to discussions with my fans. Thanks

God Bless

Seriously?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #29
Rookie

weagle's Arena

OVR: 2

So you're Webb Simpson, PGA Tour golfer and a football player at UNC? Cool story bro. Which chapter do you shut up and delete your account?
Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #30
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Would sure like to see some proof of you actually being someone..

Hail West Virginia

Last edited by mtoo22; 03-29-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #31
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

Wow Mack scammed everyone here and in the Golf forum where he said he was pro golfer Web Simpson... What a tool ....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #32
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

lol i knew this was a joke. I mean seriously what college football player would come posting on here. They prob have so much stuff to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »