Home

Recruiting Promises Q

This is a discussion on Recruiting Promises Q within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recruiting Promises Q

In NCAA 12, I have now completed 4 years of an offline dynasty, winning 3 BCS games and 2 conference titles. I have made a few promises to recruits and kept them all. Mostly it was "no redshirt". But only about the first 5 promises are unlocked. What do I have to do to unlock the rest? I made promises and kept them, so I assumed that would do it. Anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Recruiting Promises Q

It is an add on you have to pay for.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
It is an add on you have to pay for.
Admittedly I'm still playing '11 (wanted to wait to see other's opionion on '12 and all forums blew up with severe criticism so I never purchased), but that's not true for the '11 version.
After many, many seasons with my first '11 offline dynasty (Auburn) I moved to another dynasty (thinking it'd be short term until '12 came out) and my promises are still on only the initial one's opened for me. But I don't make many promises. even in A-A recruiting, with UCLA (ONE rival, USC, so that's a last choice promise as the Trojans are always top-10). That's the reason why my other promises aren't unlocked -- you have to make, and uphold, promises to get the others to open up.

Is that different for '12?
Old 04-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
I've unlocked them. It is based on coach prestige I believe. Are you winning games, and stayed at the same school?
Old 04-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Also still playing '11, but mine unlocked probably 6 years into my dynasty. I used promises often and always kept them. I'm sure it's tied to coach prestige.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
Rookie

MathisJones's Arena

I promise promise promise .... usually No Redshirt, winning against rivals & conference championships. After 2 years, I unlocked most of them, if not all. I assume it's because I make a lot of promises.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Thanks for the feedback. I can't believe its an add on you have to pay for. That is such BS.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
Rookie

ReadyForTheShow's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstrdr57
Thanks for the feedback. I can't believe its an add on you have to pay for. That is such BS.
No it is not an add on. To unlock the lower promises such as a National Title in their first year on campus you have to have made and kept promises. The big 2-3 for me are no redshirt, winning against rivals and conference championship as I find they are the easiest to complete and the hardest to fail. If you want more promise more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »