Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - No More Psychic DB's, 25 Different Pass Trajectory Zones

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - No More Psychic DB's, 25 Different Pass Trajectory Zones within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - No More Psychic DB's, 25 Different Pass Trajectory Zones

I thought 2012 was quite a bit better than 2011. What did you like in 2011 over 2012?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #426
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - No More Psychic DB's, 25 Different Pass Trajectory Zones

I agree. However, I do like the added features. Good to see them proactively making the game better each year. I haven't seen that with Madden recently.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Old 04-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #427
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
So, we should be ecstatic that someone from EA pops in for second with a twenty word response, yet avoids these boards like the plague for the 6 months following release? Got it.
Post-Release? I'm going on friggin' vacation, man, like it or not:P Thinkin' Dublin this Summer. You save up some serious PTO during alpha.

Now, for real... how often I come here is 100% dependent on whatever else is drawing my attention. Lately, I've been busy *ahem* "Holding the Line" (those of you involved in the greater video game community might know what I'm talking about), and so 90% of my forum time is spent on another game's site. This isn't really part of our job. Those of us who do interact here do so voluntarily because we want too.

Fact is, I have nothing I can talk about yet. Once I can, I'll be here talking about it. Once the game comes out, yes, I will indeed distance myself for a while... if for no other reason than to let the game sink in for a while. You're always welcome to PM me questions, I'll answer them if I'm not overwhelmed by them, plus I'm on twitter (see sig) and I'll answer there (eventually, sometimes I don't get on for a week at a time).

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 04-17-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #428
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Post-Release? I'm going on friggin' vacation, man, like it or not:P Thinkin' Dublin this Summer. You save up some serious PTO during alpha.

Now, for real... how often I come here is 100% dependent on whatever else is drawing my attention. Lately, I've been busy *ahem* "Holding the Line" (those of you involved in the greater video game community might know what I'm talking about), and so 90% of my forum time is spent on another game's site.
Yes, those Reapers must be stopped. Which reminds me.......
Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #429
Banned

OVR: 49

Bottom line for me is-

I'm not buying another football game from anyone until the ice skating and receiver catching suction/moprphing/popping into place is gone. Frankly, I think it should be embarrassing to any team that let's it slide by another year.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #430
Rookie

strive's Arena

Quote:
Lately, I've been busy *ahem* "Holding the Line" (those of you involved in the greater video game community might know what I'm talking about), and so 90% of my forum time is spent on another game's site.
Yeah that 'ending' if you want to call it that has been probably the most disappointing moment in my gaming history since college hoops 2k9 was canceled.

As for NCAA I hope they make a great game. There hasn't been one NCAA I've played more than 6 months on this gen. I remember playing the ones on regular XBOX from the day I got it till the day the next one came out.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #431
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

It all sounds promising. But a couple plays from the vid remind me a bit of '12...and not necessarily in a great way. At 13:25, there is an OU vs. Okla St play where a LB is in the area....in '12, it was at the whim of the CPU whether the LB would jump up for the pick, or let it go right by. And at 13:43, there is a similar play with a FSU DB against Florida.....he is in the area, and it seems the CPU decides to let the WR catch it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »