Home

Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder??

This is a discussion on Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #25
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder??

The least they could do is add accurate helmet logos and uniform design templates for FCS schools...heck, utilize Nike, Under Armor, Russell, Addidas, etc. entire uniform catalog.

Teambuilder has been a HUGE disappointment.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 04:04 AM   #26
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

I have a quick, maybe dumb, question. I was wondering if the teams you created on last year's TB would be available to download when using this year's game and this year's TB? If so, is there a search option that you use? I made a couple of high schools that I put some work into and would like to not have to make them again. Also, since we expect no major changes...I might just start making my teams on the old TB and say whatev. Any help would be appreciated...
Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #27
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

The assumption would be that yes your teams will be transferable to the next game....it's been that way every year so far, and since theres no signs saying they're going to announce anything new for TB, it'll likely be transferable this year.

Personally I wouldn't mind remaking all my teams. I feel kinda spoiled that I only had to really make them in '10 and now it's just been little tweaks. I almost miss the hours and hours I put into the detail of recreating my movie/tv teams and so forth.

Once again, I'd just be happy with roster options; edit equipment, town/state, act.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 9

I actually liked the way backbreakers create a team feature was with the layering ability for logos.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #29
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Do we know that they haven't done anything with TeamBuilder yet? I know they aren't done doing podcasts and what not, so maybe they won't feature it on a webcast, but just talk about it on a podcast?

Just a thought.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 9

I hope so but I'm not to optimistic. I wish in one of the Q&A's somebody would ask them about what is going on with this feature.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #31
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree I would love to see some new Team Builder additions. I think they need to give more freedom with placement of logos and also need to make existing stadiums use your logos when you use them.

First post from me btw I have read for a while after being lead here by a friend I decided to finally register.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #32
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Do we know that they haven't done anything with TeamBuilder yet? I know they aren't done doing podcasts and what not, so maybe they won't feature it on a webcast, but just talk about it on a podcast?

Just a thought.
I don't know. I thought the same thing last year when it didn't get mentioned. I've learned that as far as Teambuilder goes, no news is just that, no news. Love everything else I've heard about dynasty. But along with seemingly no changes to CC, teambuilder going untouched again is a major letdown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »