Home

Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder??

This is a discussion on Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #65
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder??

We'll be able to use our teams created from last year and years past still, correct?

I'll be ok with that because I have some pretty nice teams that I wouldn't mind using again since they didn't really update anything in regards to teambuilder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #66
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sooooo EA....umm what about Teambuilder??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
A big part of the problem with the mode is just that there are so many limitations to it. There have been a lot of times where I just wanted 1 road uniform and 3 home uniforms, but you're forced into 2 and 2. You're forced into just two helmets and two pants when many times could have a handful. You're also limited to just two logos and even on the most basic of teams, that isn't enough, especially if you want to add a sponsor logo or something. When I try to replicate Nebraska but with black alternate uniforms, I am stuck with the N logo for the helmet, the "Winning Tradition" shoulder patch and get no adidas logo.

If you want to be in a "unique" stadium, you're limited to maybe a dozen that have no logos or very few logos (Air Force was always my go to). If you want to be in a pro stadium or bowl stadium, you're forced to have a split half and half crowd as well as the bowl/championship game logos all over. There is no way to customize accessories to give the team a unique look. There is no way to customize rivals or things of that nature once you get within a dynasty.

It is just a dull game mode. Too many limitations on the existing system to make it worth while, never mind the numerous additions that could help develop the mode deeper.
Yep it would be a HUGE improvement if they would have their art team go into stadiums and designate some of the panels to change depending on who is playing there.

Basically if I am playing at Clemson it wouldnt be Orange stuff everywhere it would be whatever the primary team color on those panels along with our primary logo.
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »