Home

NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #41
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

This would be nice to have but with all the improvements they did make i'm sure this was not a high priority. I don't really understand the outrage, especially when people who have been playing it and dealing with it through last years bug infested game are now calling it a dealbreaker. To each his own i guess.

Last edited by w00dy Hayezz; 05-10-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #42
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I understand the frustration and would love to see in-game saves implemented, however at this point I'm pretty much over it and have accepted that we probably won't see them (for NCAA and Madden) on this generation of consoles.

I especially feel for those of you with kids because I know your gaming time can be scarce. I don't have any kids so when I sit down to play I know that I am unlikely to be bothered for the next hour or so. I think that I used an in-game save a total of 1 time each for NBA 2K12 and MLB 2K12. If an emergency came up and I had to leave, I certainly wouldn't leave my console on for hours on end. I would just turn it off. My gaming is not that serious, so I'd just restart the game before I chanced the likelihood of getting a RRoD.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Aside from whether or not it's needed by me, you or anyone else the real question is IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT OR TIME CONSUMING TO PUT THIS IN??

I mean c'mon, it's not that important to me, although I'd like it, but it's obvious that every single year this is a HUGELY important feature to many folks out there and yet it's ignored.

Very frustrating, come on EA, get with it and get this in so it's a non-issue!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Aside from whether or not it's needed by me, you or anyone else the real question is IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT OR TIME CONSUMING TO PUT THIS IN??

I mean c'mon, it's not that important to me, although I'd like it, but it's obvious that every single year this is a HUGELY important feature to many folks out there and yet it's ignored.

Very frustrating, come on EA, get with it and get this in so it's a non-issue!!
Exactly. I am not outraged about it. I just can't understand why it's not in yet. To hear people say things about all the other features and how it just wasn't a priority is just silly. What if being able to save a game at all wasn't a priority? An in game save is a basic function of most games. It's not a new feature. If games on the Saga had this then it should be common by now. Actually it is common in basically every other game. I will be buying the game but, I get tired of people taking up for EA on stuff like this.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #45
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
This would be nice to have but with all the improvements they did make i'm sure this was not a high priority. I don't really understand the outrage, especially when people who have been playing it and dealing with it through last years bug infested game are now calling it a dealbreaker. To each is own i guess.
I have the same reaction... would I have liked it.... yes... is it going to keep me from buying the game... no.
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #46
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Dont really bother me none but I can see why people want it

I don't always have time to finish a game like alot of people but I don't get mad about it and I'm a big time gamer lol. It should be in though sounds like a easy addition
Old 05-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #47
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

I'd love to have it. I really play late at night after my wife and kids have gone to sleep. But still there are those nights when one of the kids will wake up crying and that takes priority over a game. It would be nice to have the option.

That said, not a deal breaker.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #48
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I am disappointed in this news as well...Especially if it doesnt get into Madden. As others have said, I dont understand why they dont include this. Other sports games have it, a lot of people seem to ask for it. Unless it is extreme difficlut to add or takes up a ton of room, I cant understand the rationale behind not including it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »