Home

Washington State and Mike Leach

This is a discussion on Washington State and Mike Leach within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Washington State and Mike Leach

I'm just glad the man got back into coaching. Craig James(Who[allegedly] killed 5 ladies of the night while at SMU. Remember the five, y'all!) was totally behind that...

Anyway, I'd think they'd be bumped up to about a B or B+ depending on the QB and receiving corps. I also will take an OC job there at some point.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

It'll be awesome to use Tuel in this game!!

I'm guessing Wilson will be 93 with 95 speed
Old 05-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Wazzu is thin on the O-line, D-line (outside DE/OLB Travis Long, he's a stud), and now LB (CJ Mizell and Sekope Kafusi were kicked off the team). Outside of this, they are returning two great QBs in Jeff Tuel and Connor Halliday and a very deep WR core. If I had to guess I would say Wilson is a 94 overall and Tuel is around a 84.

Jeff Tuel is a very good QB; strong arm, athletic, great size, good decision making. He has just struggled to stay healthy during his time at WSU, but the line has let by a lot of sacks during this time, too. Tuel has applied for a medical redshirt and will learn his fate sometime this summer.

The offense under Leach is the hurry up Air Raid, but this time with some pistol sets included. On defense Wazzu is switching from the 4-3 to the 3-4 this season.

Last edited by Potatoes002; 05-09-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm definitely happy about Leach at Wazzu, along with all of the other PAC-12 schools that hired better coaches. That TV deal money is going to start getting the PAC back to what it used to be.

I'm definitely wouldn't call myself a fan of the school ... but with the Dawgs playing at the CLink this year (and who knows where in the game, which bothers me), I'll very likely start a dynasty in the Palouse at some point this year. Their unis were pretty sick last year, too.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Old 05-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith.0
I'm definitely happy about Leach at Wazzu, along with all of the other PAC-12 schools that hired better coaches. That TV deal money is going to start getting the PAC back to what it used to be.

I'm definitely wouldn't call myself a fan of the school ... but with the Dawgs playing at the CLink this year (and who knows where in the game, which bothers me), I'll very likely start a dynasty in the Palouse at some point this year. Their unis were pretty sick last year, too.
First off I am also worried where the Dawgs are going to be playing their home games this year in the game. Second off I will start a D/C job on the other side of the state and hope to build up that D! Boise State is also going to be an interesting dynasty team. Last year I took Louisiana Tech very very far down south! Good luck to all! Im gettin excited for 13! Im going to try an Online Dynasty this year as well! Pac 12 baby all day!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #14
MVP

I wonder how roster makers will address Washington State's coaching staff, since Mike Leach is also the Offensive Coordinator. Will there be two Mike Leach's? lol
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #15
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18
I can guarantee Andre Lintz will be underrated since the old coaching staff under-utilized him. He is going to have a HUGE year if he stays healthy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
I can guarantee Andre Lintz will be underrated since the old coaching staff under-utilized him. He is going to have a HUGE year if he stays healthy.
I agree with you. Lintz has looked great this spring, will have a breakout season for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »