Home

Dynasty Editing

This is a discussion on Dynasty Editing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3
Dynasty Editing

I know it was added in NCAA 12, being able to edit any players attributes in dynasty and I found it to be great, making my dynasty more realistic, but now i'm wondering if anyone knew if being able to edit players attributes is still in dynasty and if it is, were any features added to it, like being able to do players height/weight, class and maybe a global editor?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody56
I know it was added in NCAA 12, being able to edit any players attributes in dynasty and I found it to be great, making my dynasty more realistic, but now i'm wondering if anyone knew if being able to edit players attributes is still in dynasty and if it is, were any features added to it, like being able to do players height/weight, class and maybe a global editor?
You can edit everything (in '12) except what class, and position in dynasty mode. Even online you can edit everything, except ratings, which is only available to the commissioner.

I doubt anything was changed since everything was already available. IMO, they should let you change positions as well. It would free up a week in the looooong off-season.

Last edited by thehardknoxlife; 05-10-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

At the time I traded in NCAA 12, you couldn't edit weight/height in dynasty. Did they create a patch that changed this?
Old 05-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
At the time I traded in NCAA 12, you couldn't edit weight/height in dynasty. Did they create a patch that changed this?
I thought you were always able to. I can't be certain though, as IIRC I didn't get it till patch #2 was already out.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Rookie

woody56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
It was never available
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
It was never available
It may not have been on the initial release, but it is now. Online, and offline.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
Rookie

woody56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehardknoxlife
It may not have been on the initial release, but it is now. Online, and offline.
Admittedly, I got rid of the game in December, but i downloaded every patch up until that and never was being able to edit height/weight in dynasty.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Admittedly, I got rid of the game in December, but i downloaded every patch up until that and never was being able to edit height/weight in dynasty.
It's there, I assure you. It's been editable since my purchase date (September). Most dynasty guys have rules for it. Mainly for DB/WR height. I always edit those 210lb linemen to be more realistic. I think just about everyone does.

Last edited by thehardknoxlife; 05-10-2012 at 09:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »