Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #17
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: FACEMASKS

What bothers me the most: They ditched the 2 and 3 bar single, and the 3 bar single RB masks, But we have two facemasks that only NFL millionaires had custom designed that you'll never see a kid in college wear. It's absolutely out of whack!

The reason I complain about those 3 missing is because for Historic roster purposes. So many players used to rock the 3 bar single. Heck some guys still do (Tom Brady) i know there are some college QB's that do.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #18
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
No big deal to me really... You never see the face mask much anyway except on replays and sometimes on defense.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

paulbrown....i am with you on that. why did they take those 2 out??? the selection frustrates me soooo much. who on their staff decides to put in a facemask NEVER worn in ncaa (LT) and then take out ones that are worn regularly. On top of it they have mistakes. the full cage mask they took out a bar in the middle, then it has tWo robot bars on it. the rb bull had robot bars forever forget if it still does or not. I am not paid to do what they do and I could sit here right now and tell you what they have in the game, what is wrong with what IS in the game and what doesn't need to be in the game without even turning it on.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #20
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

@ 1gatorfan... Thanks for the insight.

@bpac55

Agreed. If they don't have the 2 bar revSpeed and DNA, that shows you how behind and lazy they are. Those are two of the most common worn masks by QB's..... but they aren't in the game. Par for the course I suppose.

Last edited by Gap Integrity; 06-03-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #21
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

I want to care about this stuff so much, but unless I see comparison shots of the game and real life it's hard for me to care.

That's how we got them to fix Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, I submitted pictures of the mistakes made in the thread where the dev was asking about changes they'd missed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 05:31 AM   #22
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Still rocking the LT Facemask that no other player in football has wore but him. Also, anyone else notice they still have that dumb glitch in the game. Where if you have on a handwarmer, you wear it EVERY single game no matter the weather.
i cant stand that i mean madden got it right......this is what leads me to believe they get lazy when it comes to the details
Old 06-04-2012, 05:42 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I want to care about this stuff so much, but unless I see comparison shots of the game and real life it's hard for me to care.

That's how we got them to fix Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, I submitted pictures of the mistakes made in the thread where the dev was asking about changes they'd missed.
Brother, you can't see any comparison photos because a few of the face masks he's talking about aren't' even in the game lol. I mean, sheesh we're talking about standard face masks worn by everyone. Where are these items?

I also wonder about the LT face mask myself. This is hilarious. No one BUT LT ever wore that mask. So we have exclusive NFL masks (that LT probably doesn't even wear anymore, does he still play lol), but we don't have standard masks that college players wear all the time. I'm confused.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 06-04-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #24
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
i cant stand that i mean madden got it right......this is what leads me to believe they get lazy when it comes to the details
Its more annoying since its been like this for 3 YEARS and not a single person at EA has thought they should change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »