Home

what team and offense will you choose

This is a discussion on what team and offense will you choose within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: what team and offense will you choose

My usual combo of Clemson/Toledo. I love USC, but I don't use them anymore since I was rejected. If I get accepted into their master's program then I'll start using them again LOL. I used to use Ohio State and Toledo, but I stopped using OSU. I use Clemson because I go to school there and I use Toledo because I am from there and it is fun to build up a crappy team. Clemson is going to be really fun to use this year since Watkins and Boyd are really good. The defense is trash, though.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
Rookie

Paulinho's Arena

OVR: 5

Online Dynasty: USC or TCU: Air Raid
Offline Dynasty: Crappy 1 Star School TBD: Air Raid
Old 05-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #11
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

I use a variety of teams. I'll mostly use Nebraska but Clemson is one I use often. As for offense, it truly depends on personnel. I am a shotgun spread run guy and I try and integrate a little spread run into everything I do, but I adapt to personnel.

Last year in my Clemson dynasty I ran 3 offenses in 5 seasons. Started spread run, transitioned to a heavy air raid for 3 years and blew the doors off the OD, and the final season I ran an Osborne style I Option. Actually build exactly like the old Nebraska option days, down to the exact plays and formations.

I'd prefer to run option either out of the gun or tight from under center in the I, but it always seems like I end up with more passing QB's and WR's as the years go on in dynasties so I get more pass heavy. Only reason I went option that final year was because of a 92 rated, 93 speed, 240 pound fullback who won the Heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #12
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

I am the proverbial lover of the underdog... so I'll be taking over North Texas... this is a continuation of last year... I was OC at Idaho and built that team up to major force... so this year I am moving to Head Coach and will be at NT - new uniforms - new stadium - new coach - new offense...

My O is a base off the Air Raid but I run primarily 5-wide and w/ NT moving to C*USA in 2013 this is a program that is on the rise... and I will stick w/ them and eventually move to either the Big XII or SEC and through a lot of work and recruiting, get this team to a level of dominance never before seen at NT.

I'm looking forward to the challenge and the road ahead... and soon the Mean Green will be just... Mean - as in instilling fear into the opponents and Green as the $$$ we will be bringing in from Bowl Games and hopefully, a National Championship down the line!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #13
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1

will probably take umass or maryland....and i run more of a multiple playbook, I like to have some of everything for any situation
Old 05-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
what team will u choose i dynasty
and which offense will u run

i will choose texas state and prob run triple option using flexbone and army winbone offense ea added this year
where did you see that they added army's winbone?
Old 05-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

I built up La Tech last year, the most fun I have had in a long time playing this game.

This year I have a few choices I am contemplating: Texas State, FAU, Stanford, and Idaho. All as DC. Eventually I will accept the HC position at Washington and win the National Title in 2016 with my son as the Sophomore QB!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #16
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

I'll use SMU (especially if their new Nike threads are in it) and I'll use their playbook until I can come up with my own. Last year I had a nice custom playbook, took me about 2 hours to make (offense only) so I'll probably do that again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »